Med's Done....
May 2, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 27, 2012 Passport Sent: Dec 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30 ,2013
LANDED..........
soon
Hi I just wanna clarify, if you are a Bachelors Degree Holder, what would be the level of education?

would it be this?

Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer

or

Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer

or

University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required.

My sister in law is an Accounting Graduate which is a 4 year course and she's a CPA coz she passed the License test. What would be her level of education???

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
sparrow said:
Hi I just wanna clarify, if you are a Bachelors Degree Holder, what would be the level of education?

would it be this?

Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer

or

Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer

or

University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required.

My sister in law is an Accounting Graduate which is a 4 year course and she's a CPA coz she passed the License test. What would be her level of education???
Your bachelor degree should be "Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer", remember you need an ECA to confirm the exact Canadian equivalency.

I'm not sure of the equivalent for your Sister in Law, perhaps the same as you.

sparrow

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 21,2012 Sponsorship Approval: Aug 14, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec 27, 2012 Passport Sent: Dec 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30 ,2013
LANDED..........
soon
doubleym said:
Your bachelor degree should be "Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer", remember you need an ECA to confirm the exact Canadian equivalency.

I'm not sure of the equivalent for your Sister in Law, perhaps the same as you.
So Years in High School doesn't count aswell? Coz high shcool is four years too....

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
sparrow said:
So Years in High School doesn't count aswell? Coz high shcool is four years too....
Isn't high school classed as secondary education where you are? Post-secondary traditionally refers to University/College etc.

arajat

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Should I choose option

1) Two-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute

1 diploma in human resources
1 diploma in business total 2.5 yrs study in canada

Or option #2

One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute