+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letters

kanj888

Dec 18, 2012
There are some letters that the contents are about misunderstandings,problems and conflicts of the couples. Would they also be included or just skip it?

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Do they show that you are a couple and trying to figure things out? That even though there are difficulties you are still together?

In the end its up to you what to include. I included 5 letters and left the rest out. Even though those letters were good examples of our relationship I just didn't want to share them. Totally your call.

Unless the letters say that you are breaking up or seriously throw into question your relationship it should be fine.

kanj888

Dec 18, 2012
Gary_87 said:
Do they show that you are a couple and trying to figure things out? That even though there are difficulties you are still together?

In the end its up to you what to include. I included 5 letters and left the rest out. Even though those letters were good examples of our relationship I just didn't want to share them. Totally your call.

Unless the letters say that you are breaking up or seriously throw into question your relationship it should be fine.
Thank you so much Gary!...