+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter to IRCC Minister on citizenship delay - PLEASE JOIN IN SENDING THIS

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
EEveryone call IRCC, record their rude conversations and send to CBC. We can make a fuss on media and say after paying so much ths is the service we get. Is that why Canada calls itself Human Rights champion ?

jamezmoran

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
I read somewhere new immigration minister is being appointed but there is no confirmation. Marco should be the minister of fisheries or waste management.
He should be the guy cleaning the floors of parliament and showing everyone to their seats. So basically no different to any of the other politicians.

Reactions: luvtrump

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
to my surprise just received my oath invitation. in my gcms notes it said canceled but they send me the oath invitation. they just do whatever they want lol. but i dont care about all this anymore as my journey is ending. ircc sucks but they finally listened as i submitted 1 webform and 1 aipp request to ircc everyday for last 30 days. file the petition instead of being papertigers. bye and all the best.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
to my surprise just received my oath invitation. in my gcms notes it said canceled but they send me the oath invitation. they just do whatever they want lol. but i dont care about all this anymore as my journey is ending. ircc sucks but they finally listened as i submitted 1 webform and 1 aipp request to ircc everyday for last 30 days. file the petition instead of being papertigers. bye and all the best.
i dont understand you mean for past 30 days you sent them atip request everyday ? you beat my record man

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
i dont understand you mean for past 30 days you sent them atip request everyday ? you beat my record man
yes everuday i set in my calendar to send webform asking same question copy and paste and also atip form copy paste. total 33 times actually i sent

flood their mailboxes a nd maybe they will listen and just sign off your papers so you stop doing it

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
yes everuday i set in my calendar to send webform asking same question copy and paste and also atip form copy paste. total 33 times actually i sent

flood their mailboxes a nd maybe they will listen and just sign off your papers so you stop doing it
thats what u gotta do , choke their system

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec

How did you frame the question? Maybe that's what got their attention as well...

Reactions: luvtrump

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
How did you frame the question? Maybe that's what got their attention as well...
only wrote 2 things in webform. why my application show cancelled and when is my oath. not one reply to webform but oath came lol. also no reply to atip request but dont matter now anyways

Reactions: chs and luvtrump

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
only wrote 2 things in webform. why my application show cancelled and when is my oath. not one reply to webform but oath came lol. also no reply to atip request but dont matter now anyways
What do you mean cancelled? The status was showing cancelled?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018

I will start doing this at the mark of 2 years.

Reactions: SNGHL_2013

seaboard33

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
so i check tracker this morning and oath ceremony still show not started but local office emailed me oath invite so i call ircc on 1888.. number and they say no record. she put me on hold for 20 mins and said what email sent me email which is correct email for ircc office. then she say its weird but sometimes immigration officer will send out invite and not update in system.
i read the email to her and she said it sounds legitimate but she sees no record of it on her computer system. has anyone else experience this? ircc is the worst company and they clear only do half ass work.