Letter of invitation

kaysystem

Apr 20, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Lagos
I am applying for my 3 children to join me in Canada. Can I write just one letter where in I will put the details on the 3 of the and then upload it in the their separate application or it is better I write for for each of them separately of each other?.
I do hope you can understand my question.
Please,I need advice on this. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am applying for my 3 children to join me in Canada. Can I write just one letter where in I will put the details on the 3 of the and then upload it in the their separate application or it is better I write for for each of them separately of each other?.
I do hope you can understand my question.
Please,I need advice on this. Thanks
In past posts, I thought you said that spouse had approved SOWP and children had approved TRV/study permits. If so no letter needed. If applying for study permits, there really is no need to letter but you can have one letter stating you have the funds to support 5 people. Include bank statements. When does your permit expire?

kaysystem

Apr 20, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Lagos
I stated that my husband already SOWP but my children application was refused which is why I'm applying again. my permit expires 2027.
I just want to know if I can list my 3 children in one letter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I stated that my husband already SOWP but my children application was refused which is why I'm applying again. my permit expires 2027.
I just want to know if I can list my 3 children in one letter.
Yes. You are applying for study permits if of school age, and want to show around $35k for POF to meet new requirements for students.

kaysystem

Apr 20, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Lagos
I think we've been through this remember..... I told you I have been in Canada since June last year and my program is funded by my school. My husband also got his SOWP using the old rule. you said the old rules should apply to my children too given the fact that their application is a continuation of mine.
even if at all, my husband and I shouldn't be subjected to the new requirement since we are not applying with the children is it?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I think we've been through this remember..... I told you I have been in Canada since June last year and my program is funded by my school. My husband also got his SOWP using the old rule. you said the old rules should apply to my children too given the fact that their application is a continuation of mine.
even if at all, my husband and I shouldn't be subjected to the new requirement since we are not applying with the children is it?
Hopefully you will be. If refused for funds then that is the reason.