+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Introduction

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Last Wednesday I have received my study permit, it was mentioned that i will receive my Letter of Introduction by email.
Still i have not received anything and i have sent an email, there was an automatic replay that they will replay to my email within 10-13 days!

Can anyone share how long does it take for LOI to be sent to me?
P.s I have applied from Abu dhabi

Blueveia

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
This makes no sense, Letter of Introduction should come before Study Permit from my experience. How did you manage to get it before LOI?

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
REALLY? that's weird, i have got my study permit along with a small yellow paper mentions that my study/work permit has been approved and the letter of introduction will be sent to my email. However, i have not receive any letter yet.

Blueveia

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
It's weird because from what i heard you get your study permit when you arrive at the airport after showing the immigration officer your LOI.

But if you already have the study permit, i guess you are already good to go?

Aug 29, 2013
eh? I received my LOI via email too. but there will also be a hard copy along when they give back ur passport and documents. study permit will be issued once u get to the immigration in canada.

antique

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
oh yeah yeah thanks alot Bluevela this letter has been sent 5 days ago but my father didn't see that i just told and we were surprised thank you and good luck for you

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
antique said:
Last Wednesday I have received my study permit, it was mentioned that i will receive my Letter of Introduction by email.
Still i have not received anything and i have sent an email, there was an automatic replay that they will replay to my email within 10-13 days!

Can anyone share how long does it take for LOI to be sent to me?
P.s I have applied from Abu dhabi
I applied Online From Pakistan, I Got my Visa Approved on 19 September Got Passport on 21 September with Letter of Introduction and i Received the Letter of Introduction Again On 22 September through Email.

So you Should Expect it in 3 Days through your Email :)