+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Introduction POE letter not received

Navjot9896

Sep 30, 2017
I have got my visa approved on 6th november vfs chd.I have got my passport but have not received any letter.I have not received in any email or in passport package.But my friend has got it in his email.What to do now.

Anmol.1766

Oct 9, 2017
Have you got it or still waiting for it? I have also not received the letter till now? What can be done?
Nothing can be done. Have you got a note with your passport cause i got one saying that your information is in global systems and it can be accessed by officials in canada. I was not comfortable traveling without POE so i emailed the high commision and they said you dont need poe to travel and they will issue you your study permit in canada. So as far as i can tell you as good to go cause i have done everything that i can do but all have said that there is nothing to worry.

Geesh

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Nothing can be done. Have you got a note with your passport cause i got one saying that your information is in global systems and it can be accessed by officials in canada. I was not comfortable traveling without POE so i emailed the high commision and they said you dont need poe to travel and they will issue you your study permit in canada. So as far as i can tell you as good to go cause i have done everything that i can do but all have said that there is nothing to worry.
Hi, did they ask for LOI at port of entry?