+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of introduction and visa approval issued but passport not returned!!!

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
I applied for a Canadian student visa and a study permit in Islamabad, Pakistan. I did so on 2nd June 2015. By october 2015, I was asked to submit the following; Updated University acceptance letter of the session of January, A medical assessment and IELTS result. 2 things I submitted within time which were my Updated LOA and Medical exam (which I passed). As I could not appear for IELTS and get the result back in time to submit within the date specified. I wrote a letter asking for an extension in deadline and later I was given an extension aswell. Before I even had given my IETLS exam, a week or two later. I was asked for my passport which I submitted. Then I recieved my letter of introduction, claiming my visa was approved and I would be issued a study permit at the airport in canada. My problem is, I have not yet recieved my passport back. I am confused if I need to give IELTS as they requested or if it is not needed anymore as I have been given a Letter Of Introduction. Please give me your opinions.