+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of interest from Ontario. Help with Ontario PNP. Has anyone too ?

Me2canada2016

Jan 13, 2016
Hi Folks, I received the letter of interest from Ontario to apply for PNP. If anyone is also applying for the same do help me out. Probably we can create a whatsapp group or else if someone has created one. Do add me my number is +17063514507.

canadaasp

Jan 13, 2016
Hello,
I am looking forward to apply to OINP as i have family ties to ontario.Can you tell me is receiving PT notification hard??How will they identify us in the pool.Is it based on the score only??Kindly help

Me2canada2016

Jan 13, 2016
I am not sure of steps but I just submitted my profile last week on CIC express entry fsw program and received Letter of Interest from Ontario state.

canadaasp

Jan 13, 2016
Hi,
Did you do the express entry profile alone or via an agent??Do you know your score and did you specify Ontario as territory in EE profile so that Ontario send an interest.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Kindly visit the below link, download the application guide and read it:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

Also, visit the below link to find the application form:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html

canadaasp

Jan 13, 2016
Hi sushsmart15,

Thanks for the links.I have read those many times.
I am doing my EE with an agent.My points is 406 only .Software Engineer by profession(Bachelors).
I have family ties to Ontario.
I want to know if Ontario recognize me in the pool if I just express my interest to in migrating to Ontario in EE profile.Or while they register EE will the agent attach all documents regarding family ties too as without those documents and without more score how can I get a notification of interest?
I also read that we cannot directly apply to Human Capital priorities stream.
Hope you can clarify

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
You need to obtain the log in username and password details of your "MY CIC Account" for your EE profile from your agent.
It is important that only "Ontario" option is selected in your online EE profile for provinces of interest.
The EE profile needs to be created after 24th November 2015 and above 400 CRS points to be eligible to receive PT notification of Interest from Ontario.

A candidate cannot apply to OINP by himself/herself, only after receiving the PT NOI.
If you receive the PT NOI, then in your application you need to include a short "Intention to reside in Ontario" letter. In this, you need to mention all your ties to Ontario. Below is a sample of this letter:

Sample Letter of Intent for Ontario OINP Programme:

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 30 years old unmarried male. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classification 2171.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
ABC XYZ