+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation

prasad003

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone

I wanted to ask where to attach additional documents which i mentioned in the letter of explanation.

Thanking you

omer55555

Apr 21, 2020
i received fairness letter that my bank statement is fraudulent but my statement is 100% true? what your experience said about my case?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
i received fairness letter that my bank statement is fraudulent but my statement is 100% true? what your experience said about my case?
When did you receive it?

Anyway, reprint the bank statements and let the bank sign and stamp then explain any undeclared large deposits reflected then ask the bank for a bank cover letter. Then submit all those to the embassy as you’re mostly given just 7 days to respond

omer55555

Apr 21, 2020
When did you receive it?

Anyway, reprint the bank statements and let the bank sign and stamp then explain any undeclared large deposits reflected then ask the bank for a bank cover letter. Then submit all those to the embassy as you’re mostly given just 7 days to respond
First of all thank you very kuch for your response.
I reply this letter via email bcoz i dnt know the reply would be submit on webform.However i submit revise bank statements after duly sign stamp and undertaking that said account are maintaining my self.One of statement is my salary account no heavy transaction all are upto ky salary like 45000/- just salary credit and i wothdraw through ATM.
Is their they accept my response which i submit thorigh reply of email or later submit with apology and email attached which is send timely?

omer55555

Apr 21, 2020
When did you receive it?

Dear i fail to submit timely response through webform i submit response via email however i submit response through webform but still no response received from their side more than one month has been passed.later i submit response through webform with apology and email respnae attached that due to lack of knowledge i submit through mail instead of webform.application is offline basis and submit in dec 2019 letter received in Feb still waiting
what s your opinion about my application?

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
Dear i fail to submit timely response through webform i submit response via email however i submit response through webform but still no response received from their side more than one month has been passed.later i submit response through webform with apology and email respnae attached that due to lack of knowledge i submit through mail instead of webform.application is offline basis and submit in dec 2019 letter received in Feb still waiting
what s your opinion about my application?
An apology isn’t what they need and if you don’t follow their timeline in responding there’s a likely refusal and ban