+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETTER OF EXPLANATION wording correct or not? please HELP

pakcanz

Jun 19, 2018
Hello Friends

just join this forum and willing to get some friendly help about TVR Canada

Myself sara aged 27 from pakistan and willing to apply visitor visa canada and during serach on google found that some additional documents also required to support visa application which not mention in check list

so I type LETTER OF EXPLANATION according to my case as below so any experienced persons about visa matters, please check below and inform if some wrong wording or unnecssarary explaination I wrote? or I wrote too much details which not required

To,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Subject: Funds Proof- Source of Funds

Application No. 0000000000

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with regards the source of funds in my account. Please be informed that I hold 2 bank accounts of current and savings account in following pakistani Banks:

Bank Name Branch Account Number Branch Code Account Type

ABL Bank bank address 00000000000000 000000000000 00000000 Savings Account
UBL XXXXXXXXXX Current Account

total amount in above mention bank accounts = 7 lac PAK Rupess (proof bank statments 6 months attached)

Moreover also have investment amount of 3 millions PKR in Govt regular income certificates which issued by Govt of pakistan for 5 years

most of above mention funds I received as Gift from my so closed elder brother whose always help me in every step of life and he much friendly and suppotive to me and after our parents death he act as guardian and we reside togather in our 25 years old family house

I received PKR ( total 37 Lac Only in form of cash diposites) as a result of my so closed Elder Brother’s volition and a mark of his natural love and affection towards me as younger sister. This deed is reflecting in transactions in National savings as well as both bank accounts

Cash deposit slip # 24xxxx
Reference # TT181XXXXX
Bank Acc # 00100XXXXXXXXXX
Dated: 20 JUN 2018
Amount: 94,200 PKR

Cash deposit slip # 242xxxx
Reference # TT18164XXXXX
Dated: 01 JUN 2018
Amount: 83,500 PKR

etc etc

also below is listed National Savings Certiticates whose my Brother gifed me and submitted cash in National Saving center

REGISTRATION # DATE OF ISSUE CERTIFIACATE NO. AMOUNT

17XXX 03-Feb-2018 C-40XXX RS. 500,000/=
15XXX 10-APR-2017 C-40XXX RS. 500,000/=
and so on.....

(below explaination is required or just skip as old small amount of transfers in previous 6 months)???

moreover in previous 6 months , few of online bank transfer funds also received as gift from my brother of online freelancer work payments which my brother ask to send my bank account

my ABL and UBL Bank account statements and scanned color copies of Saving Certificates and Letter of Savings certificates Statment enclosed with this letter. I have also enclosed a Gift Deed letter, an

affidavit and a scanned copy of Diposite slips signed by my brother for your ready reference. If you have any further

clarifications, please call me on: +92-300 XXXXX or email me at: xxxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

so above mention letter wording correct as per my case details and situation?

few low amount transfers was received in my bank account directly from my brother online income source like 20000 PKR, 41000 PKR or 10500 PKR or 15000 PKR etc and this money NOT come directly from brother but still received GIFT from brother as he simple ask his online freelancer income source to send his money directly to my bank account instead of his own bank account so this must explain in visa application? or no need explain it and NO need mention details of each transfer like online transfer confirmation id amount date etc?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
Hello Friends

just join this forum and willing to get some friendly help about TVR Canada

Myself sara aged 27 from pakistan and willing to apply visitor visa canada and during serach on google found that some additional documents also required to support visa application which not mention in check list

so I type LETTER OF EXPLANATION according to my case as below so any experienced persons about visa matters, please check below and inform if some wrong wording or unnecssarary explaination I wrote? or I wrote too much details which not required

To,

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Subject: Funds Proof- Source of Funds

Application No. 0000000000

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is with regards the source of funds in my account. Please be informed that I hold 2 bank accounts of current and savings account in following pakistani Banks:

Bank Name Branch Account Number Branch Code Account Type

ABL Bank bank address 00000000000000 000000000000 00000000 Savings Account
UBL XXXXXXXXXX Current Account

total amount in above mention bank accounts = 7 lac PAK Rupess (proof bank statments 6 months attached)

Moreover also have investment amount of 3 millions PKR in Govt regular income certificates which issued by Govt of pakistan for 5 years

most of above mention funds I received as Gift from my so closed elder brother whose always help me in every step of life and he much friendly and suppotive to me and after our parents death he act as guardian and we reside togather in our 25 years old family house

I received PKR ( total 37 Lac Only in form of cash diposites) as a result of my so closed Elder Brother’s volition and a mark of his natural love and affection towards me as younger sister. This deed is reflecting in transactions in National savings as well as both bank accounts

Cash deposit slip # 24xxxx
Reference # TT181XXXXX
Dated: 20 JUN 2018
Amount: 94,200 PKR

Cash deposit slip # 242xxxx
Reference # TT18164XXXXX
Dated: 01 JUN 2018
Amount: 83,500 PKR

etc etc

also below is listed National Savings Certiticates whose my Brother gifed me and submitted cash in National Saving center

REGISTRATION # DATE OF ISSUE CERTIFIACATE NO. AMOUNT

17XXX 03-Feb-2018 C-40XXX RS. 500,000/=
15XXX 10-APR-2017 C-40XXX RS. 500,000/=
and so on.....

(below explaination is required or just skip as old small amount of transfers in previous 6 months)???

moreover in previous 6 months , few of online bank transfer funds also received as gift from my brother of online freelancer work payments which my brother ask to send my bank account

my ABL and UBL Bank account statements and scanned color copies of Saving Certificates and Letter of Savings certificates Statment enclosed with this letter. I have also enclosed a Gift Deed letter, an

affidavit and a scanned copy of Diposite slips signed by my brother for your ready reference. If you have any further

clarifications, please call me on: +92-300 XXXXX or email me at: xxxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

so above mention letter wording correct as per my case details and situation?

few low amount transfers was received in my bank account directly from my brother online income source like 20000 PKR, 41000 PKR or 10500 PKR or 15000 PKR etc and this money NOT come directly from brother but still received GIFT from brother as he simple ask his online freelancer income source to send his money directly to my bank account instead of his own bank account so this must explain in visa application? or no need explain it and NO need mention details of each transfer like online transfer confirmation id amount date etc?
Too much explanation. IMO, visa related documents should be to the short and to the point.

Your letter should look like:

High Commission of Canada or Embassy of Canada,
Visa and Immigration Section,
City Name, Country Name.

Subject: Proof of Finances / Source of funds

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have attached or merged the financial support documents in following order for your review:

1 - Statement of Chequing/Saving Account from XYZ Bank (Ending balance PKR 2 millions)
2 - Statement of Chequing/Saving Account from XYZ Bank (Ending balance PKR 1.5 millions)
3 - Gift Deed letter from Father/Mother/Brother/Sister
4 - Saving Certificates (Worth PKR 3 millions)
5 - Institution's Letter in support of Savings certificates

Please advise if you need more information.

Sincerely,
XYZ

Reactions: Naname

pakcanz

Jun 19, 2018
very thanks for replies

alright

also need help that for Canada TVR which pakistani documents must need attest by Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

I am going to apply ONLINE for canada TVR from pakistan and want know that which documents must need attest by Ministry of Foreign Affairs OR NO need it and just required upload all ORIGINAL documents scanned online without needing of any notriy or attest by foriegn affair?

Documents listed below:

1. FRC (Nadra Family Registeration Certificates)

2. LETTER OF EXPLANATION

3. Notirazed Gift Deed on stamp paper

4. Bank statment + Bank Account Maintenance Certificate

5. National Saving Certificates + Letter of Statment

6. Property leased proof (have original paper but in very poor condtion and cutted anyways clear photocopies avaiblable so just upload scanned of photocopy without any attest?)

7. National ID Card + Passport

is there need any additional proof from National Saving center about confirm monthly profit amount getting and tax deduection amount confirmation? or just color scanned of Saving certificates enough which on mention stamp of Gross and NET profit % rate as below screen short image?

anyone can help about it?

waiting for friendly response back

thanks

Last edited:

Zizikhan1

Jul 4, 2018
still waiting for help?
Don’t worry too much about finances, whatever’s clear and nicely scanned/printed is enough, don’t go into too much finances. They need ur purpose of visit, funds that u can support ur self for the specified time and ur ties to ur country (family who is left behind) reasons that you will be leaving Canada after the specified time and won’t hide away! The main point is to satisfy them that you will be going back to ur country.