+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter Of Explanation to prove work period and addressing other issues

Stinsonxriley

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

My previous application was refused for a couple of reasons, one being that my employment letter was not dated, the other being that the name on T4 doesn't match with name of employer and that my company is not a financial institution. I have addressed the first 2 point clearly but not sue how to address the last one. My company is not a big one and has minimal online presence which doesnt say much about the nature of business. I was able to get a letter signed by the manager to prove how our company is a financial one as it deals with loans but not sure if thats good enough.

would really appreciate if it could be review before i submit my application. I am just super paranoid as application got refused once

Subject: Letter Of Explanation for Re-application of Permanent Residency

Respected Authority,

This letter is in reference to the re-application of my permanent residency. My previous was application was refused and I have made significant changes to my application by adding new documents.

Please allow me to address the reasons that were stated in the refusal letter which are as follows:

1. The letter of employment is not dated and therefore does not confirm the work period.

2. The T4’s provided list the employer as “xyz” and not abc.

3. The employer does not appear to be a financial institution.

Justification

1. The employer letter attached in the previous application stated my hire date as May 1st, 2017 and the status was mentioned as current full time employee. As the previous application was not accepted because the visa officer stated that the application was not dated therefore, I requested my employer to issue a new employment letter that states the hire date as May 1st 2017 - present and also states the “Letter Issued date : August 7th, 2019” which confirms the work period.

2. The T4’s which were attached in the previous application stated xyz because xyz is the owner of the company and I am attaching the business licence to show the same. The T4 that I receive in the mail shows the name of the company as abc but if I download the same from the CRA website it shows xyz who is the owner.

3. The business deals with installment loans, providing short term financial solutions. Hence, is a financial institution and I am attaching the letter signed by the manager stating the same.

To conclude, I would like to bring your attention that I have worked at abc for more than 2 years now and I am attaching the pay stubs to prove the same. The concern of T4’s showing a different name and my company not being a financial institution are also addressed.

All the details furnished by me and all the documents attached with my application are true and correct. For Further clarification, please reach out to me on the details and I would be happy to address your concerns.

Yours Sincerely,

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hello everyone,

My previous application was refused for a couple of reasons, one being that my employment letter was not dated, the other being that the name on T4 doesn't match with name of employer and that my company is not a financial institution. I have addressed the first 2 point clearly but not sue how to address the last one. My company is not a big one and has minimal online presence which doesnt say much about the nature of business. I was able to get a letter signed by the manager to prove how our company is a financial one as it deals with loans but not sure if thats good enough.

would really appreciate if it could be review before i submit my application. I am just super paranoid as application got refused once

Respected Authority,

This letter is in reference to the re-application of my permanent residency. My previous was application was refused and I have made significant changes to my application by adding new documents.

Please allow me to address the reasons that were stated in the refusal letter which are as follows:

1. The letter of employment is not dated and therefore does not confirm the work period.

Justification

1. The employer letter attached in the previous application stated my hire date as May 1st, 2017 and the status was mentioned as current full time employee. As the previous application was not accepted because the visa officer stated that the application was not dated therefore, I requested my employer to issue a new employment letter that states the hire date as May 1st 2017 - present and also states the “Letter Issued date : August 7th, 2019” which confirms the work period.

2. The T4’s which were attached in the previous application stated xyz because xyz is the owner of the company and I am attaching the business licence to show the same. The T4 that I receive in the mail shows the name of the company as abc but if I download the same from the CRA website it shows xyz who is the owner.

3. The business deals with installment loans, providing short term financial solutions. Hence, is a financial institution and I am attaching the letter signed by the manager stating the same.

To conclude, I would like to bring your attention that I have worked at abc for more than 2 years now and I am attaching the pay stubs to prove the same. The concern of T4’s showing a different name and my company not being a financial institution are also addressed.

All the details furnished by me and all the documents attached with my application are true and correct. For Further clarification, please reach out to me on the details and I would be happy to address your concerns.

Yours Sincerely,

Looks fine this time.
U should contact some good lawyer too.
What was the outcome of appeal?
What was your previous aor day as I have same problem ,loe loe not dated. But in RR now and provided additional information. Nov 2018 .

Stinsonxriley

Aug 21, 2019
I called cic but they said there is no point of appeal, I did the web form anyways but again no reply, so ended up applying again with that loe

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

Respected Authority,

Justification

Yours Sincerely,

I hope you don't mind me asking how long after your AOR did you get the rejection? Also, prior to rejection did they ask for any ADR?

Just a bit worried as we are 9 months and waiting and fear a rejection at this late stage. But we have had no ADR or any communication for that matter.

Stinsonxriley

Aug 21, 2019
I hope you don't mind me asking how long after your AOR did you get the rejection? Also, prior to rejection did they ask for any ADR?

Just a bit worried as we are 9 months and waiting and fear a rejection at this late stage. But we have had no ADR or any communication for that matter.
it was actually under 3 months, and I would recommend getting gcms notes. Have heard that actually helps to expedite the process if its delayed for some reason