+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation having reasons for not showing the current work experience

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Tocanadawego said:
If you are planning to list this under your work history, that means you are claiming points for it and will need all the documents including the letter. If you are listing this under your personal history, no matter how many additional documents you provide they will not count this experience for you. So you might as well save the hassle for yourself, or just upload it under work history and claim points for it. If you upload it under work history and do not attach all the appropriate documents, you will be rejected, despite having more than 3 years of experience already claimed.
No i was just going to post it in personal history and attach contract or its not needed

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Wolverine17 said:
No i was just going to post it in personal history and attach contract or its not needed
It is not needed. Adds no value to your application.

balaji.s

Jan 31, 2018
I am not missing anything but since i have more than 3 years of experience in the last 10 years i prefered not to tell my current work about my plans
Hi I am in a similar situation, i am planning to just showcase only 4 years of work experience from my total work experience of 7 years. And i am not going to include my current work experience as it would be very difficult to get the required documents from the current company.

Was it a problem for you on not mentioning the current job? Please advice

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi I am in a similar situation, i am planning to just showcase only 4 years of work experience from my total work experience of 7 years. And i am not going to include my current work experience as it would be very difficult to get the required documents from the current company.

Was it a problem for you on not mentioning the current job? Please advice
No problem

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hey, Same situation. Can you anyone share your experience how you proceeded. Also can you share the LOE?
Checkout maple experts on utube.

Dont copy the exact words but format is simple .

Missi268

Jan 2, 2020
There is no need for an LOE explaining anything you're not including in your work history and not claiming points for. I didn't include half of my work experience nor my husband's works experience, never added any LOE and everything was fine. No additional questions asked.
I have a similar situation. Can you tell me how did it turn out ? Did you write in your letter of explaination ? If so, did you say it was because you are not claiming points for it or because it was difficult to get the reference letter ?