+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation Doubt

rogersto

Dec 11, 2015
Hello, I got the ITA and I finished uploading my documents.... but I have this small doubt.

In proof of funds the bank prepared the letter but didn't want to put the 6 months average so I submitted the bank statements as well... also in my first job ever 15 years ago (which I'm not claiming points for it) the company doesn't exist anymore, I uploaded an old HR letter but it doesn't follow CIC guidelines.

So.. my question: I prepared a letter of explanation with all these points.... should I include that letter of explanation when uploading "proof of funds documents" and separate with the "employment records documents" too.... and then once again in the "letter of explanation section"?

Sorry if this is a messy question, hope you can help me with this.

Thanks so much

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
rogersto said:
Hello, I got the ITA and I finished uploading my documents.... but I have this small doubt.

In proof of funds the bank prepared the letter but didn't want to put the 6 months average so I submitted the bank statements as well... also in my first job ever 15 years ago (which I'm not claiming points for it) the company doesn't exist anymore, I uploaded an old HR letter but it doesn't follow CIC guidelines.

So.. my question: I prepared a letter of explanation with all these points.... should I include that letter of explanation when uploading "proof of funds documents" and separate with the "employment records documents" too.... and then once again in the "letter of explanation section"?

Sorry if this is a messy question, hope you can help me with this.

Thanks so much
Nope, just upload it once in the letter of explanation section. Doesn't make sense to upload same thing multiple times.