+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of English proficiency

moulay

May 1, 2009
hi I m a new member i want to thank everyone how helps people out to solve them problems ,that is very nice I appreciate it so much thanks a lot guys ,by the way if anyone please could send me a format or sample of <letter of English proficiency >

sincerely

Moulay

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it should look like this "eye speaks verry goodd englisch". No, really, I don't have a sample letter but you know it's not recommended that you do English proficiency by letter unless English is your first language and if English is your first language, it should be no problem for you to type one up. They might not believe you anyway if they saw you just used a form letter off the web. Just make it short because some guy on here said his got lost in his 10 page essay of a cover letter so they asked him again anyway.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read some have submitted 'Hand written" English proficiency letter while many other simply computer printer. To you "LEON" , its really matter if we type in computer or write by hand?

moulay

May 1, 2009
thanks lot guys so what i'm going to do is just send my application without submitting the ''English proficiency letter '' cuz i asked a lower about it and she told me that i don't have to claim proficiency in English as long as all my work certificate and degrees are in French cuz it's my second official language .
and i also attended some ESL corsses so she sed to me <don't panic this should be enough > so what i will do it's just send it like that and if they ask me later for the exam i will just take it and send the result to them . am I right , should i do so
thanks again

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahharrouf said:
I read some have submitted 'Hand written" English proficiency letter while many other simply computer printer. To you "LEON" , its really matter if we type in computer or write by hand?
I think it should be fine to write by hand if your handwriting is clear.

laizagrc

Jul 11, 2009
I m a new member,I really needd help..could any1 please send me a format or sample of letter of English proficiency..PLS..HELP ME PLS..PLS EMAIL IT TO ME @ laizagrc@yahoo.com

Thank u so much,

Laiza