+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Employment, Employment Records and Offer of Employment

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in Mumbai and received ITA under FSW. I got job offer from Toronto supported with positive LMIA. In the document upload page, I was asked to upload following documents :

1) Letter of Employment
2) Employment records ( for current organisation )
3) Employment records ( for past organisation )
4) Offer of Employment
5) Proof of means of financial support.

Can someone kindly help with
a) What is the difference between Letter of Employment and offer of employment ? what documents to upload against each ?
b) I have arranged job offer with LMIA. still i need to provide proof of funds ?

request seniors who had gone through this stage to help me out.

Thanks

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) Letter of Employment: Outlines your job duties, period of employment, full-time/parttime, benefits, salary etc. from your current job or past jobs
Offer of Employment: The initial document sent to you buy the company that's willing to hire you.

3) FSW worker applications require that you show proof of funds.

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
Thanks a lot ..

Its basically reference letters from all my past and current employer.

But what do I need to upload for Employment records ? this is my second organisation and there are two tabs asking for employment records.

Thanks

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Uniquesid said:
Hi Everyone,

I am currently in Mumbai and received ITA under FSW. I got job offer from Toronto supported with positive LMIA. In the document upload page, I was asked to upload following documents :

1) Letter of Employment
2) Employment records ( for current organisation )
3) Employment records ( for past organisation )
4) Offer of Employment
5) Proof of means of financial support.

Can someone kindly help with
a) What is the difference between Letter of Employment and offer of employment ? what documents to upload against each ?
b) I have arranged job offer with LMIA. still i need to provide proof of funds ?

request seniors who had gone through this stage to help me out.

Thanks
Letter of Employment means work experience letter which should explain your hours of work salary duties full time/pert time etc., and offer of employment means job offer letter, which your offered supported LMIA. I am CEC applicant not much experience about FSW, however as I know FSW applicant has to show Proof of funds either way with LMIA or without LMAI.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uniquesid said:
Thanks a lot ..

Its basically reference letters from all my past and current employer.

But what do I need to upload for Employment records ? this is my second organisation and there are two tabs asking for employment records.

Thanks
There should a be a little "i" next to each row - click on it to get more information for what they're looking for. Honestly not sure what an employment record is.