+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Employement

YaraMachado

Sep 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if I can proof my work experience without the reference letter?
I mean all that I have is an employment agreement(which states my position and salary), 6 paystubs, T4, and a letter from the HR saying the period that I have worked at the company and my position.
Unfortunately the company has not provided the letter in the right format with all my duties =/
I have received my ITA, but I am afraid to submit just the documentation I have mentioned above.
Could someone help me ,please???

Thanks so much!

KCtoCA

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if I can proof my work experience without the reference letter?
I mean all that I have is an employment agreement(which states my position and salary), 6 paystubs, T4, and a letter from the HR saying the period that I have worked at the company and my position.
Unfortunately the company has not provided the letter in the right format with all my duties =/
I have received my ITA, but I am afraid to submit just the documentation I have mentioned above.

Thanks so much!
I did this with a law firm and I had the same documents listed above but thry insisted I get the reference letter. They would not file without it in my case. My advice: convince your hr to write you a reference letter in the correct format. They should not refuse. Just be upfront.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi Guys,

Thanks so much!
You can get the reference in the correct format from a senior colleague/supervisor on plain paper and attach their business/complimentary card with a note saying your HR/organisation does not provide reference in the format requested by IRCC so you have obtained this one from your supervisor/manager as an addition to the one your HR provided.

This has been accepted in the past from other PR applicants, cheers.