+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter of acceptance

Shubham Dhall

Nov 20, 2018
Hi sir

I have applied my loa on 5 th of October but still i did not received..i have a offer letter n CAQ letter. I have paid my one year tution fees so i have a transaction receipt can i lodge my file in embassy with this ??

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Hi Shubham

U need a letter of admission that meets following requirement:
1.unconditional
2. Has details of course. Start n end dates. Fees paid, total fees , designated institute number, course info, If it has internship etc., Campus name also.
3. Receipt issued by college (that they have credited Ur fees)
4. GIC

U can use Google hangouts app to make free calls to the university.

Remember the current turn around time for visa varies and it's APPX 5 weeks for offline general applications.

For any further query on forum pls make sure u give details like what category n course Ur applying.. else how cud we reply

I think ur college should issue fees receipt within a week. If not then they haven't confirmed Ur admission

Shubham Dhall

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Shubham

U need a letter of admission that meets following requirement:
1.unconditional
2. Has details of course. Start n end dates. Fees paid, total fees , designated institute number, course info, If it has internship etc., Campus name also.
3. Receipt issued by college (that they have credited Ur fees)
4. GIC

U can use Google hangouts app to make free calls to the university.

Remember the current turn around time for visa varies and it's APPX 5 weeks for offline general applications.

For any further query on forum pls make sure u give details like what category n course Ur applying.. else how cud we reply

I think ur college should issue fees receipt within a week. If not then they haven't confirmed Ur admission

.the only thing that i i did not received Receipt issued by college (that they have credited Ur fees) but i have transactions details in which i paid my tuition fees

Shubham Dhall

Nov 20, 2018
Paying tuition fee is not a requirement to get Visa unless you are applying under SDS, but first call the school as suggested above and enquire if they have received the money and ask for receipt.
I already sent mails to college even i called them up still they are not replying to my mails...

SunnyMattu

Nov 19, 2018
In which college did u apply? If u have offer letter , there should be an email address of the college on it and u should contact them and ask them freely about the tuition fees receipt by sending them the transfer copy which u got when u transferred the tuition fees to college...and expect revert from college within 3 to 4 days

Shubham Dhall

Nov 20, 2018
In which college did u apply? If u have offer letter , there should be an email address of the college on it and u should contact them and ask them freely about the tuition fees receipt by sending them the transfer copy which u got when u transferred the tuition fees to college...and expect revert from college within 3 to 4 days
Sir i already sent them mails with attachment of offer letter and tt receipt or transaction details of tution fees
Nd in matrix college i have applied

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Sir i already sent them mails with attachment of offer letter and tt receipt or transaction details of tution fees
Nd in matrix college i have applied
Matrix is a private shop and they never turn down students. Did you apply through an agent then it's better you deal through agent as they are taking 30 % of your fees as commission so they should help you.