+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter from IRB

Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I really need your help!

I received a letter from IRB that I don't know how to deal with it. The subject is: "Disclosure of documents prior to the proceeding for (my name)

"The following documents are being disclosed to you prior to the proceeding in this matter.

Temporary Resident Visa"

They attached to the letter the application form and all the supporting documents that I had submitted when I applied for the TRV.

Can someone please help me understand what is needed from me? Why are they sending me these documents? I'm quite confused and don't know what to do!

Thank you all.

Jan 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

I really need your help!

I received a letter from IRB that I don't know how to deal with it. The subject is: "Disclosure of documents prior to the proceeding for (my name)

"The following documents are being disclosed to you prior to the proceeding in this matter.

Temporary Resident Visa"

They attached to the letter the application form and all the supporting documents that I had submitted when I applied for the TRV.

Can someone please help me understand what is needed from me? Why are they sending me these documents? I'm quite confused and don't know what to do!

Thank you all.
Did you get hearing date?

Jan 10, 2017
No I didn't. Do you know what's going on?
When did u applied for refugee in Canada? Your lawyer will advise you to look into your TRV application if there is any inconsistency.
I think you need to look into your TRV application which part they can use against you and how you can clarify their doubts.

Jan 17, 2019
Nothing except share it with your lawyer. They are just warning you that they will be talking about the information you submitted in your previous applications to come to Canada.
Thanks a lot for your input. From your experience, since they already started looking into my case, does that mean I may get a hearing date notification soon? Or that's not necessarily the case usually?

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Hello everyone,

I really need your help!

Temporary Resident Visa"

Thank you all.[/QUOTE

They usually attach this document with the big file (gcms notes,copy of all forms etc ) on the day of ur eligibility interview.may be for some reason it was missing so now they are handing it over to u.
Make sure all the info matches on your boc form,travel & employment history with the previous one.

Jan 17, 2019
Can someone please simply clarify one point for me? Answers here are quite confusing.

Which of the below is correct according to this letter?

*I'll be asked extra questions by the Board Member regarding contradictory information.

*My hearing will be attended by the Minister's Councilor to counter my claim.

*None of the above, just extra documents that should have been handed over to me in the eligibility interview.