+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter from CBSA for documents submission

Shuwedha

Feb 5, 2018
I GOT THE SAME LETTER BUT IT IS MENTIONED NO MINISTER INTERVENTION AND HEARING WILL BE THREE HOURS AND NO HEARING DATE MENTIONE...THEY ASK ME TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENT FOR WITNESS...IF I SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS WILL I GET THE HEARING DATE AND WHAT IS MEANT BY NO MINISTER INTERVENTION..ANY ONE EXPLAIN PLZ

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
I GOT THE SAME LETTER BUT IT IS MENTIONED NO MINISTER INTERVENTION AND HEARING WILL BE THREE HOURS AND NO HEARING DATE MENTIONE...THEY ASK ME TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENT FOR WITNESS...IF I SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS WILL I GET THE HEARING DATE AND WHAT IS MEANT BY NO MINISTER INTERVENTION..ANY ONE EXPLAIN PLZ
Hi - please turn off your Caps Lock so that your messages are easier on the eyes.

No Minister's Intervention is good news because there won't be someone officially presenting arguments against you receiving Convention refugee status in Canada. It hasn't been turned into an adversarial hearing where it is you versus a Case Officer.

It is a positive sign but too early for champagne as you still have to convince the decision-maker that you are a Convention refugee, so get some form of legal help and continue to give them what they ask for as they ask.

When, when, oh when is an understandable anxiety but you can calm down somewhat as they're obviously "working up" your file, and by that I mean that it's open, on a desk and someone is making preliminary decisions like calling off the intervention, and they're providing direction for their receipt of documents, etc.

Buy yourself a treat, but keep it modest.

Good luck and remember that Caps Lock thing, please.

Shuwedha

Feb 5, 2018
Hi - please turn off your Caps Lock so that your messages are easier on the eyes.

No Minister's Intervention is good news because there won't be someone officially presenting arguments against you receiving Convention refugee status in Canada. It hasn't been turned into an adversarial hearing where it is you versus a Case Officer.

It is a positive sign but too early for champagne as you still have to convince the decision-maker that you are a Convention refugee, so get some form of legal help and continue to give them what they ask for as they ask.

When, when, oh when is an understandable anxiety but you can calm down somewhat as they're obviously "working up" your file, and by that I mean that it's open, on a desk and someone is making preliminary decisions like calling off the intervention, and they're providing direction for their receipt of documents, etc.

Buy yourself a treat, but keep it modest.

Good luck and remember that Caps Lock thing, please.
you are appreciated

. i received the letter in 15days of time of my submission ... i got by oct ..lemme hope for good..thank you