+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter for Misrepresentation of work experience

Orjetazh

Oct 16, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hello everyone.
Please I need help from seniors or any other person that is in the same situation
I have received an email from cic with suspicion of misrepresenting my work experience.

Fist job
They (Canadian representative) have been in the workplace but the head of human resources hasn't confirmed my job there. Moreover the head of HR now was fired for not being responsible in his job. They have asked employers but none of them knew me because i have left the job years ago.
I have send now social insurance only for 6 months because my company hasn't paid all social insurance. (This documents I havent send in the begining of my application as I thought I would get point from my family business). I have taken a bank statement and i have the payment of my salary for 14 months. Then I went to my work place and I took reference from both the owners of company. I have send also some newspaper where my name was in the employers corner as vice editor in chief. For that period i have been paid a part in Cash and the other part in bank account. So the salary I have in my bank account is not the real payment I have received in that period. The most part of the money we took in cash as it was usual in my country. So my payment in bank account is not relevant to my position.

Second job
Also with another job I was climing points I was not payed by bank nor the company has paid insurance for me. The only evidence I have worked there are the balance sheets complied by me, which I have send them certified by ministry. This was only part time job 2 hours per day.

Third job (where I actualy I'm working)
In the same time I was self employed at my family business. In my business I have paid regulary all my social insurance for more than 8 years but as it seems they havent taken into account.

Do you think they will issue the visa in this situation?
Any one got visa after suspicion for misrepresentation?
Any response will be appreciated.
Thank you

Reactions: Abdi sham

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hello everyone.
Please I need help from seniors or any other person that is in the same situation
I have received an email from cic with suspicion of misrepresenting my work experience.

Fist job
They (Canadian representative) have been in the workplace but the head of human resources hasn't confirmed my job there. Moreover the head of HR now was fired for not being responsible in his job. They have asked employers but none of them knew me because i have left the job years ago.
I have send now social insurance only for 6 months because my company hasn't paid all social insurance. (This documents I havent send in the begining of my application as I thought I would get point from my family business). I have taken a bank statement and i have the payment of my salary for 14 months. Then I went to my work place and I took reference from both the owners of company. I have send also some newspaper where my name was in the employers corner as vice editor in chief. For that period i have been paid a part in Cash and the other part in bank account. So the salary I have in my bank account is not the real payment I have received in that period. The most part of the money we took in cash as it was usual in my country. So my payment in bank account is not relevant to my position.

Second job
Also with another job I was climing points I was not payed by bank nor the company has paid insurance for me. The only evidence I have worked there are the balance sheets complied by me, which I have send them certified by ministry. This was only part time job 2 hours per day.

In the same time I was self employed at my family business. In my business I have paid regulary all my social insurance for more than 8 years but as it seems they havent taken into account.

Thank you
Has CIC contacted you requesting more information?

Orjetazh

Oct 16, 2015
Category........
QSW
Has CIC contacted you requesting more information?
Yes they gave me 60 days to submit more information. I have send on 18 January 2018 other documents, as I have described in the previous post. I am waiting for their reply. I hope to be PR. I dont know how much this will last? How many months they need to give me an answer. Very bad situation. Even I think i have the documents needed at least in one of my job, I am very worried what they will think.

Reactions: Ylover207

Shadow_walker

May 4, 2019
Yes they gave me 60 days to submit more information. I have send on 18 January 2018 other documents, as I have described in the previous post. I am waiting for their reply. I hope to be PR. I dont know how much this will last? How many months they need to give me an answer. Very bad situation. Even I think i have the documents needed at least in one of my job, I am very worried what they will think.
Did they give you PR ?
What was the final decision?
How did you satisfied them?
Please elaborate.
I am in same boat my employer is willing to verify my job but unfortunately i had just forgotten to show this job while i came to canada as a student.
I have reference letter and pay slip though i was paid in cash for do not have any bank statement or income tax.
Please guide me.

Sherif1990

Apr 25, 2018
Did they give you PR ?
Please elaborate.
I am in same boat my employer is willing to verify my job but unfortunately i had just forgotten to show this job while i came to canada as a student.
I have reference letter and pay slip though i was paid in cash for do not have any bank statement or income tax.
Please guide me.
Hi my friend could you please explain your case? I have a friend with the same sitiuation? He entered wrong dates for his employment in his study permit. Can you please tell me what happened in your case? Did you recieve pfl letter stating the discripiances in both student and pr application?

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020

Hi
Did you get your pr ?

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hello everyone.

Fist job

Second job

Thank you
Hi, did you get your pr ?

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Did they give you PR ?
Please elaborate.
Please guide me.
Hi there, did you provide loe along with your application ?