+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

letter for explanation after telephonic verification

bagga71

Apr 8, 2014
Hi friends
I got a telephonic verification call in the first week of feb.They spoke first to my boss and then to me on seprate lines.A few questions regarding my colleagues tenure in the office and reporting time in the morning didn't match exactly. My boss,who is usally on site tour told them that I come at 9.30 but I told them that I come at 10.A few more replies had some small differences.
Now last week I received a letter from the ndvo that they think I have mirepresented my employment.Before making any final decision they have asked to expain in writing about the difference in replies.
I think vo had been too strict in my case because most of the answers were same.
Now my question is what are my chances of approval. If they have given an opportunity to explain their concerns whether they will really consider my case leniently.
The fact is that my employment is genuine and my emplyer also spoke in my favour.
I request all the seniors to please post your comments

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
bagga really bad happend with this. same thing happened with me one year ago . they have given u 30 days to explanation give them satisfactory explanation to them otherwise if they will not satisfy with ur reply then they will take decession on your file, try to give them satisfactory answer. hope your case will consider furture. god bless u.

bagga71

Apr 8, 2014
pathania07 said:
bagga really bad happend with this. same thing happened with me one year ago . they have given u 30 days to explanation give them satisfactory explanation to them otherwise if they will not satisfy with ur reply then they will take decession on your file, try to give them satisfactory answer. hope your case will consider furture. god bless u.
dear sir
Thanks for the reply.sending pm and my no.for calling.If possible you too send your no. so that I can discuss with you in detail
Regards

anuj verma

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
12th Feb 2013
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
17th feb 2013
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
4th feb 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
bagga71 said:
Hi friends
I got a telephonic verification call in the first week of feb.They spoke first to my boss and then to me on seprate lines.A few questions regarding my colleagues tenure in the office and reporting time in the morning didn't match exactly. My boss,who is usally on site tour told them that I come at 9.30 but I told them that I come at 10.A few more replies had some small differences.
Now last week I received a letter from the ndvo that they think I have mirepresented my employment.Before making any final decision they have asked to expain in writing about the difference in replies.
I think vo had been too strict in my case because most of the answers were same.
Now my question is what are my chances of approval. If they have given an opportunity to explain their concerns whether they will really consider my case leniently.
The fact is that my employment is genuine and my emplyer also spoke in my favour.
dear bagga ji
l too had a telephonic verification in the month of Feb.some of my answers didnot match exactly with those given by the owner of the company.
I have also received a fairness letter to explains their concerns.
I am really tense now.I am sending my no. in pm so that we can discuss the matter in detail. I am sending you pathania ji's no. I hope he can guide us better
regards

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
any body get updation now or still waiting response from chc ndvo?

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Please PM me your number and we will discuss.

anuj verma

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
12th Feb 2013
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
17th feb 2013
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
4th feb 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
harry_aussie said:
Please PM me your number and we will discuss.
hi harry
Sent my no. in pm. Egearly waiting for your call
Regards
Anuj

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
I called all you guys today but no one answered the call.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
bagga71 said:
Hi friends
some things will always vary from person to person. just make sure that what u told them is the genuine one. for example, as u said u entered the office at 10.00 but supervisor said 09.30, just make sure that u can proof that u entered at 9.30 by showing them any print-out record of entry-exit data of your office. or photocopy of manual time keeping record etc. and also make sure that the employer explains why he THOUGHT u came at 9.30 instead of 10.00. make a logical explanation that can be rationalize easily. they'll understand. do not worry too much. just gather as many as possible documents to back u up with what u said or what they asked.