+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

pshukla

Sep 1, 2017
Not being able to link my application online. My application was submitted 6 June VFS Delhi. Still no response from them. Put an enquiry on the official cic website as well. MedicaL DONE August 22. But since I cant link my application, unable to see if medical was updated or not. emailed them but no reply. Fuck this shit.

chhavikapur

Sep 1, 2017
Delhi
This is what my status shows:
  • Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Does anyone know how long does Review of Eligibility take?

Also for those not able to link their application online (even I wasn't before):
Don't add your City of Birth and Country of Birth. Worked for me.

And for those trying to mail the embassy and not getting a reply, if you have access to a Fax machine then you can fax them. I've heard they reply to that.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
This is what my status shows:
  • Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
  • Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
  • Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
  • Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check: Not applicable.
  • Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Does anyone know how long does Review of Eligibility take?

Also for those not able to link their application online (even I wasn't before):
Don't add your City of Birth and Country of Birth. Worked for me.

And for those trying to mail the embassy and not getting a reply, if you have access to a Fax machine then you can fax them. I've heard they reply to that.
You will get the final decision soon.