+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

asbhatt14

Apr 11, 2017
I mailed CIC Bengaluru for study permit status and I got this reply from CIC.

Applied on 13th July and medical updated like about 2 weeks ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you only contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

• Your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

• Your passport

• Other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• Send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing

• Send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing

• Be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information

Case status enquiries pull resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is processing, you may wish to review

· Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

· Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Unité du service à la clientèle, immigration

Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru / Gouvernement du Canada

www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
I mailed CIC Bengaluru for study permit status and I got this reply from CIC.

Applied on 13th July and medical updated like about 2 weeks ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you only contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

• Your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

• Your passport

• Other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• Send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing

• Send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing

• Be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information

Case status enquiries pull resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is processing, you may wish to review

· Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

· Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Unité du service à la clientèle, immigration

Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru / Gouvernement du Canada

www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca
What a sweet reply! I am also in the same boat; applied 11th July at Bangalore, medicals updated 11th August. Sent an email to the consulate also; maybe will get the same email as a reply.

Reactions: Sal_SD

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Guys,

Its saturday now. I wonder if the Visa files are verified during Saturday and Sunday. If not, then we will have to wait till Monday again. This is really scary. Most colleges starts from 5th or 6th, and even if they process, passport wont reach on time. Applied on 14th July at Hyderabad VFS and its still under process at Bangalore VAC.

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Guys,

Its saturday now. I wonder if the Visa files are verified during Saturday and Sunday. If not, then we will have to wait till Monday again. This is really scary. Most colleges starts from 5th or 6th, and even if they process, passport wont reach on time. Applied on 14th July at Hyderabad VFS and its still under process at Bangalore VAC.
It's friday September 1

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
This is terrible!!!! If they don't update by tomorrow, I'll have to cancel this intake. I wish everyone gets the update by tomorrow.
It's hard :( n mentally tiring.. Even I applied on 13 th July n file was forwarded to cic on 14th July.. Medicals got updated sometime before 21st August. I don't know the exact date.. And after that nothing till date.. My classes starts on September 5th

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
It's hard :( n mentally tiring.. Even I applied on 13 th July n file was forwarded to cic on 14th July.. Medicals got updated sometime before 21st August. I don't know the exact date.. And after that nothing till date.. My classes starts on September 5th
I understand how you feel... Dreams get shattered with every second closing by letting no response to suffice our pain.
By the way do you have any idea on Differal? I mean can we ask for deferral for January intake even if the intake is closed on college website??

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
I understand how you feel... Dreams get shattered with every second closing by letting no response to suffice our pain.
By the way do you have any idea on Differal? I mean can we ask for deferral for January intake even if the intake is closed on college website??
The last date for joining is 12tg September for me n my agency is saying that I would get a response before that date for sure from cic. I'm not sure of deferral :(

saiyedjunaid40

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Yes u can ask for defferel
IF ur course is open in jan 2018

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
The last date for joining is 12tg September for me n my agency is saying that I would get a response before that date for sure from cic. I'm not sure of deferral :(
You have time till 12th September. You definitely going to get it for sure. There is a lot of time. You dont have to worry as much as the ones that have 5th September their last date for joining. Good Luck!!

Reactions: Sal_SD