+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Younomi

Aug 31, 2017
My Application is in Final Decision...Applied on 22nd June - Non SPP - Bangalore Office

After mailing 4 times i got the below reply from CIC.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
My Application is in Final Decision...Applied on 22nd June - Non SPP - Bangalore Office

After mailing 4 times i got the below reply from CIC.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.
22nd June????? It must be really frustrating. I think this is a generic reply. I hope you get it approved soon.

Nikita_verma

Aug 25, 2017
Hello,
Received a mail. My visa got rejected today.
Grounds for refusal:
"· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

My consultant says this is the common reason they are giving to everyone.
Can I reapply again or I need additional documents or course has got some issue.

I have done my PGDM into marketing with 4 years of experience in Event management- Sales. And I have applied for PG- event management course

Plz suggest.

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hello,
Grounds for refusal:
"· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

Can I reapply again or I need additional documents or course has got some issue.

I have done my PGDM into marketing with 4 years of experience in Event management- Sales. And I have applied for PG- event management course

Plz suggest.
U can reapply. Get CAIPS notes so that u can know more details and then reapply.

Can u please tell when and where did u apply from and when medicals got updated?

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello,
Grounds for refusal:

Plz suggest.
Sorry to hear that pls go for caips then reapply

Nikita_verma

Aug 25, 2017
I applied thru a consultancy CEC Barakhamba, Delhi on 28th of July. Don't know about medical updation since it was offline application n I could not link it online through CIC.

It says even missing documents, though I have given every document to my consultant.
U can reapply. Get CAIPS notes so that u can know more details and then reapply.

Can u please tell when and where did u apply from and when medicals got updated?
so

Reactions: Sal_SD

Nikita_verma

Aug 25, 2017

How long does it take for CAIPS report to come..?? Consultant says 5 weeks minimum, if that's the case I need to withdraw my current application for fee refund n won't b able to transfer for Jan intake

Leanne Alexander

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
How long does it take for CAIPS report to come..?? Consultant says 5 weeks minimum, if that's the case I need to withdraw my current application for fee refund n won't b able to transfer for Jan intake
Did your medicals get updated and then you got your refusal or did it just staright get refused ??
Also just defer you application to Jan and apply again . All will be well :)

Harkanwal deep singh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
It takes 30 days for caips . U cn order caips online at caipsgcms.com . Moreover contact your to asl for transfer for jan if they dont apply for offr letter to some other clge .