+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
my application is also being reviewed by them atm. But i have heard that this is the last step and takes around 2 days. Btw when did you apply and from where?
When did you apply? online or paper based? and from where?
I applied on the 23rd of June from VFS Ahmedabad, offline obviously, and it's being processed in Bangalore. I got an update saying they're reviewing my application now on Friday. Hope it comes soon

Sandesh C S

Jul 18, 2017
Hello Everyone :)

Since the processing time is uncertain and the immigration or vfs can't tell us anything except the progress.

Let's share your visa status so we know what's actually going on and you can also check your application from cic website and let us know.

I believe we have been worrying about all of this!

Please share your application date and from which vfs you applied...

Thank you..
Hi,

I applied on 8th May and still in progress!

Online application through UAE Canadian embasy!

Sandesh C S

Jul 18, 2017
you are really lucky...i applied online on 10 june in dubai still nothing
I am waiting since 8th may! Did you try contacting the emabasy ? Since i have only 33 days for my college orientation day n got resign my job n serve one month notice period too! Exermly worried with this delays!

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
it happens when you are not putting the exact value.

put your surname as on passport and do not leave space after that or anything you write.
put the exact date of start of and end of program and if specific date is not given then just enter the month and year
do not enter country of birth

below are more instruction
while try linking again today late eve or tomorrow follow these rigid steps.
category: temporary residence.
sub category: study permit and extension.
Application details.
Please select one: Family name, given name & DOB.
Family name: your surname as per passport/application.
Given name: your name as per passport/application.
DOB: As per passport.

Applicant's personal information.
city/town of birth: blank
country/territory of birth: blank.

Passport.
passport no: As per PP
country of issue: India
issued date: As per PP
expiry date: As per PP

info about study in canada.
program start: As per LOA. enter month, date & year three of them.

expected end date: As per LOA. enter month, date & year three of them.

DLI: As per LOA. (starts with letter "O".

hit search for my application.
Thanks for the time and reply!! I have already linked my file 4days ago. thanks again!!

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I am waiting since 8th may! Did you try contacting the emabasy ? Since i have only 33 days for my college orientation day n got resign my job n serve one month notice period too! Exermly worried with this delays!
Not yet...on their site it stated 7 weeks for processing time here in Dubai..am still on 6 weeks..so one more to go..then I will no what to do...I pray all goes well..I advice u contact them...cuz urs have taken much time...pls if u have any info share with me

marvinp

Jul 12, 2017
I applied on the 23rd of June from VFS Ahmedabad, offline obviously, and it's being processed in Bangalore. I got an update saying they're reviewing my application now on Friday. Hope it comes soon
which college are you applying for? And through which agency did you apply from?

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
What's the use of linking paper based to online...because we have submitted all the papers.. And the visa officer will consider everything at a time and directly come to a decision... Reject or pass...am I right or wrong..?
Then how could these guys could say medical is passed...and eligibility valuation is going.....?