+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi I applied on 6th of May for September intake in mohawk collage Hamilton fof early childhood education diploma for 2 years. They gave reason that my proposed course is not relevant with my previous study as i have passed Bachelor of arts in English literature in 2012. Now i m doing job as a primary teacher in State government department of Gujarat
First of all your background and the proposed course doesn't match at all. Early childhood education is not considered as an eligible course. This is sort of a Nanny thing. May i know if there was a specific reason behind your course selection?

babu4478

Aug 3, 2016
You will get decision this week or next week I think
I have applied on 10th June and the website says 6 weeks. This is the 6th week. Hopeful of hearing from CIC within this week. Pls comment whether they send notifications at the end of 6 weeks or will it take more time

kc009iit

May 16, 2017
Hello everyone, reviewing my eligibility has started just now , how long the process takes ? And when do I get the update again? Plz help
applied on June 26 Delhi VFS offline

mehullala

Jul 19, 2017
I have applied on 10th June and the website says 6 weeks. This is the 6th week. Hopeful of hearing from CIC within this week. Pls comment whether they send notifications at the end of 6 weeks or will it take more time
Please update here when you get decision. Thanks

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Hello Guys, I really need your help very badly. I applied paper based last June 19, then just last Tuesday, July 18. I received my medical request form thru my linked Online Canadian visa application account on the new messages tab. I went to one of the accredited clinic in the Philippines, but according to them they cannot retrieved my profile/ information using the given IME no of the medical request form. According to them, they called the embassy and were advised that I have an upfront medical instead. Did anyone encountered this case? Is this ok, coz I am really afraid that my medicals will be misrouted. I need your inputs guys, thanks a lot!

andreija_4

Jul 12, 2017
Hello Guys, I really need your help very badly. I applied paper based last June 19, then just last Tuesday, July 18. I received my medical request form thru my linked Online Canadian visa application account on the new messages tab. I went to one of the accredited clinic in the Philippines, but according to them they cannot retrieved my profile/ information using the given IME no of the medical request form. According to them, they called the embassy and were advised that I have an upfront medical instead. Did anyone encountered this case? Is this ok, coz I am really afraid that my medicals will be misrouted. I need your inputs guys, thanks a lot!
The question is did you have an upfront medical? If not, that would really be a problem seeing as you still did not undergo your medical.

Reactions: carlotanching

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
The question is did you have an upfront medical? If not, that would really be a problem seeing as you still did not undergo your medical.
The question is did you have an upfront medical? If not, that would really be a problem seeing as you still did not undergo your medical.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. I just had my Medicals yesterday coz they advised me that I can just have my upfront if ever. I don't want to waste time anymore so I decided to do upfront even the IME no of my medical form wasn't used at all. My overall concern here is just, would my medical not be misrouted and still be sent under my application? Hoping for the best . Thanks

Last edited:

INDERJIT114

Jul 20, 2017
I am from punjab, my consultant applied my file on 15 june till now i have not got visa.I ask for tracking number from them on 28 june from that day same message appear, "track id ******** is being processed at canada visa office new delhi" for more call vac helpline or visit vac website.how long they will take, plz reply

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I am from punjab, my consultant applied my file on 15 june till now i have not got visa.I ask for tracking number from them on 28 june from that day same message appear, "track id ******** is being processed at canada visa office new delhi" for more call vac helpline or visit vac website.how long they will take, plz reply
In the message which was sent by VFS the starting 8 digit shows when the file lodged do check it (For EG: 20170612......- YYYYMMDD...) Secondly chandigarh is taking around 60 days.

Reactions: Picxie

INDERJIT114

Jul 20, 2017
In the message which was sent by VFS the starting 8 digit shows when the file lodged do check it (For EG: 20170612......- YYYYMMDD...) Secondly chandigarh is taking around 60 days.
its 20170621 but how can i come to know my file is at chandigarh or delhi

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
its 20170621 but how can i come to know my file is at chandigarh or delhi
Then it lodged in 21 Jun. Check your application status on VFS website. In tht you could find in which embassy your file is processing in.
You could also link your paper application online to get real time status