+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

bkrmgnda

Jul 9, 2017
I had applied From Ahmedabad VFS
22 May
University Category
I got to know from CIC site. I had linked my offline application to Online.
I also had raised case specific inquiry 2 days ago because it was my 7th week.
Hey partik can u tell me what u have written in the enquiry form plss i also want to raise..?

Reactions: Anonymous...

Aman R

Jun 8, 2017
India
I had applied for visa on 4th of July and linked my application online on 6th but there is no update in the application since then as Application status is showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you" and for Review of eligibility "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility". Even the Review of medical results is showing that "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Is it normal?

sharmad

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
25-02-2017
Applied on 5th july from Delhi VFS offline...No progress as of now

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
very normal. it is just two days right? mine is already three weeks and we have the same message.
I had applied for visa on 4th of July and linked my application online on 6th but there is no update in the application since then as Application status is showing "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you" and for Review of eligibility "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility". Even the Review of medical results is showing that "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Is it normal?

Vijay.B

Jun 7, 2017
Hey applied on 3rd July from VFS - Delhi. Waiting period is getting restless for real.
Hey,

I applied through the paper based application of VFS delhi on 5th of july. The tracking tool says forwarded to Canada Visa Office. If possible can we keep each other updated on the progress and updates? It would be quite helpful for both since we are both almost around the same date.

Rubal283991

May 31, 2017
Hey,

I applied through the paper based application of VFS delhi on 5th of july. The tracking tool says forwarded to Canada Visa Office. If possible can we keep each other updated on the progress and updates? It would be quite helpful for both since we are both almost around the same date.
Meri 29 june he vfs delhi

raiharjot79

Jul 11, 2017
Hlo everyone
I applied for student visa on 25th may at Chandigarh vfs. Till now I did not get any update from embassy. 49 days are passed out. I m very worried. Whenever I call my consultant she said there is huge rush in Chandigarh embassy that's why your visa is delay. She also said embassy did not provide any visa after last week of June. Is it normal. Kindly reply

Reactions: bkrmgnda

Divyasraj

Jul 3, 2017
Did you link your application online? If yes, is there any change in status or something?
I tried the process for linking, but it did not work for me. It says no application found with the information I entered. But when I tried with VFS's visa tracking link, then it says that my application is in progress in Canada Visa Office, New Delhi.