+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

aasim1612

Jun 13, 2017
I applied 3rd of May 2017 in Dubai also but i've not hear from them.
Is ur application online or paper route?
and can you please share your profile?
Hi,
My application was online, I had applied through CIC. I am an Indian citizen however a Permanent Resident of Dubai UAE. My country of application was UAE.

I had applied on 9th of May and recieved my aproval on the 16th of June.

I did not require medical, no biometrics, no backround check.

I had submitted my Letter of Acceptance from UWaterloo for my UG studies. My Parents Bank statement for the past 6 months, birth certificate and passport pages along with the immigration forms.

Last edited:
Reactions: salahharb

timisnup

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi,
My application was online, I had applied through CIC. I am an Indian citizen however a Permanent Resident of Dubai UAE. My country of application was UAE.

I had applied on 9th of May and recieved my aproval on the 16th of June.

I did not require medical, no biometrics, no backround check.

I had submitted my Letter of Acceptance from UWaterloo for my UG studies. My Parents Bank statement for the past 6 months, birth certificate and passport pages along with the immigration forms.
Wow! Congratulations.
I will get my own soon by God's grace.
Do you submit your uae residence visa and letter from your sponsor as well?

aasim1612

Jun 13, 2017
Wow! Congratulations.
I will get my own soon by God's grace.
Do you submit your uae residence visa and letter from your sponsor as well?
Yes I submitted my UAE residence visa along with my passport pages. I did not submit the sponsor letter... btw my dad is my sponsor

Reactions: skape7

Av2256

Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got admitted into Durham college

Firstly, I need to know what are my chances for visa

My btech percent - 74
10th - 72
Inter- 80

Ielts - over all 6 no band less than 5.5

One year relevant work experience

Thanks in advance

arfadh

Jun 20, 2017
HELLO

My name is Arfad, I wanted to know when is the last date to file visa for sept intake 2017. Because i am waiting for bank and college receipt to confirm officially. Where my consultant told me it will take more than 1 week to get official receipt from bank and college, I am so worried and tensed please i request if any body can answer my question it will be more helpful for me relaxed.

Thank You.

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
I dont think there's a set last date. CIC suggests applying atleast 3 months before the start of your program. Any later than that you risk getting a delayed visa and may have to postpone your course to next term.

arfadh

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you so much for reply, Can i apply with a swift copy of fees receipts if i get any in two or three days

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you so much for reply, Can i apply with a swift copy of fees receipts if i get any in two or three days
I don't think that is a good idea.. If the requirement is for fees receipt then it should be precisely that. Otherwise you might get a request later on for it.