+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Gurpreet97

May 19, 2017
Hi frienda i lodge file online on 30 may
Confirmation of file submission on 31 may
2 may status update mail but no updation in account same happened on 4 june
My medical was valid till 8 june 2016 to 8 june 2017

Till now my medical not passed and date of validity has been expired and what will happen in my case so much worried m from india

kushaljn

Jun 15, 2017
Anybody who applied on May 1st week got their visas? I applied on May 3rd and last week my status changed to 'We are processing your application' and Medicals changed to 'Passed'. As of today 6 weeks has passed. I applied offline at Bangalore VFS, India.

Reactions: as1310

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody who applied on May 1st week got their visas? I applied on May 3rd and last week my status changed to 'We are processing your application' and Medicals changed to 'Passed'. As of today 6 weeks has passed. I applied offline at Bangalore VFS, India.
Hi ,
My application is in process since 25th April at Bangalore VFS. No update except medical passed. In the same boat as you are. Infact I am already in my 7th week of application now.

kushaljn

Jun 15, 2017
Hi ,
My application is in process since 25th April at Bangalore VFS. No update except medical passed. In the same boat as you are. Infact I am already in my 7th week of application now.
Have they responded to your query? I really don't know why the processing time says 6 weeks when there is clearly a delay with many applications.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
Have they responded to your query? I really don't know why the processing time says 6 weeks when there is clearly a delay with many applications.
I don't think its a standard timeline. I applied in the General category, online and I got my Visa approval exactly after 3 weeks....

Preethamjain24

May 22, 2017
Since you have completed 6 weeks,why don't you reach out to the embassy for an update ?

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
I have too and wondering if there's another way.. Cause their case specific enquiry is not of much use. They said I can expect a reply within 28 working days... :(

Sudidan1

Jan 21, 2017
Applied on10th May via VFS Bangalore, i am facing similar situation. It is going to be 6 weeks and no updates other than medicals passed.

k30d

Jun 15, 2017
Hi,
Applied on May 29th offline from vfs chennai. I got email next day saying it has been forwarded to vfs Delhi. However when I tracked my application throught tracking id in vfs global service its showing currently being processed at vfs Bangalore. Im confused.

Raiyan_11

Jun 14, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-06-17
Hi all,

I have applied on 12 jun offline at vfs Ahmedabad. I have successfully linked my application online today. i am getting the default status of application being processed. I wanted to know how long does it take to update the medical status?
I have read in few threads that medical status is updated within a day or two. Can u please help me out?

Raiyan_11

Jun 14, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-06-17
Hi,
Applied on May 29th offline from vfs chennai. I got email next day saying it has been forwarded to vfs Delhi. However when I tracked my application throught tracking id in vfs global service its showing currently being processed at vfs Bangalore. Im confused.
Hey
Even i got the same thing.. applied at ahmd vfs..in mail it is showing at vfs delhi whereas in the message which i have received its showing at vfs bangalore...i have checked it online and found that all the applications of Gujarat & Maharashtra is forwarded to Vfs bangalore..i guess it includes tamil nadu as well

Stillbefree

Apr 27, 2017
I just checked ..the processing time for study permit from within Canada itself is 7 weeks. Thailand is at a whopping11 weeks... Seems like quite a surge in applications this year. Though for India it says 6 weeks I dont know how accurate that is.

Reactions: shahidkhaliq