Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on 22 May for Sept Intake
VFS Ahmedabad
Upfront Medical
Simon Fraser University
Application is in progress
U have to wait for sometime..processing time is almost more than a month for now....

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
Anyone who applied on May who got a medical request?

R.v

May 20, 2017
My visa is rejected applied on 11th may got rejection on 6th June for September intake with upfront medical

dinkarthube01@

Jun 6, 2017
Hi all I have applied my visa application offline in mumbai vfs on 16th may 2017 for sep intake i already done my medical test in feb bec i was trying for may intake and its been 3 weeks now from my application date but no update yet

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
My visa is rejected applied on 11th may got rejection on 6th June for September intake with upfront medical
I'm sorry to hear that. What's the reason behind? Don't lose hope. You may try to apply again.

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that. What's the reason behind? Don't lose hope. You may try to apply again.
I completely agree with badetsky. Don't lose hope and you must try again. If you don't mind, can you share your profile details...Perhaps some advice from more experienced folk could help you get it the second time around. That way you can have a foolproof application.
And please apply immediately for CAIPS notes.

Reactions: badetsky

badetsky

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online-Manila
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
23-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2017
I completely agree with badetsky. Don't lose hope and you must try again. If you don't mind, can you share your profile details...Perhaps some advice from more experienced folk could help you get it the second time around. That way you can have a foolproof application.
And please apply immediately for CAIPS notes.
When did you apply? By the way

Preethamjain24

May 22, 2017
Same here, in Bangalore. It looks like Bangalore embassy takes a lot of time to publish the results. I applied on 18th of May and no updates yet.
How long did it take for you get your medical update ?
The below is what my profiles says :

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents : Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview : We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints : We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hai, hope today (or) tommorow people waiting for their decision would get their visa approved..!
Applied on 4rth may,
Medicals passed on 29th may,
Waiting.........till date.
It looks like the UI in CIC profiles have changed. Any thoughts on that ?