+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Dilip347

May 19, 2017
Hai, hope today (or) tommorow people waiting for their decision would get their visa approved..!
Applied on 4rth may,
Medicals passed on 29th may,
Waiting.........till date.

shanzra

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai, hope today (or) tommorow people waiting for their decision would get their visa approved..!
Applied on 4rth may,
Medicals passed on 29th may,
Waiting.........till date.
Applied online or offline ??
which vfs ?

Preethamjain24

May 22, 2017
Yes. In Bangalore. What about you ? Whats your current status ?
Same here, in Bangalore. It looks like Bangalore embassy takes a lot of time to publish the results. I applied on 18th of May and no updates yet.
How long did it take for you get your medical update ?

Preethamjain24

May 22, 2017
Same here, in Bangalore. It looks like Bangalore embassy takes a lot of time to publish the results. I applied on 18th of May and no updates yet.
How long did it take for you get your medical update ?
The below is what my profiles says :

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents : Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview : We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints : We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Raghuk

May 15, 2017
The below is what my profiles says :

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status : We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of medical results : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents : Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview : We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints : We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress : We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Nothing. You should wait till they make a decision on your application.
Good luck

pratik0594

Jun 5, 2017
Applied on 22 May for Sept Intake
VFS Ahmedabad
Upfront Medical
Simon Fraser University
Application is in progress