+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS/UPDATES-MAY APPLICANTS ONLY.

student121

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,
I got my visa accepted !!
My online status of final decision has been updated to 'your application has been approved'
Waiting for my passport to be delivered soon.

My profile:
Applied paper base on May 15th.
Visa Approved June 27th
Paper based application to vfs Bangalore.
So it is taking 6 weeks to process application.

All the best everyone!

Reactions: Nataly89

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hi,
My online status of final decision has been updated to 'your application has been approved'

My profile:
Visa Approved June 27th

All the best everyone!
Congrats!

Which university and program? And can you please tell me in your Sop what are the ties to your home country that you mentioned?

Reactions: Nataly89

addyjam

Jun 20, 2017
I applied online on CIC website on May 24th, medicals passed on June 8th. Still waiting no update. I am from New Delhi

student121

Apr 7, 2017
Congrats!

Which university and program? And can you please tell me in your Sop what are the ties to your home country that you mentioned?
Thank you!
I'm going to Humber college for an accelerated program in Child and Youth Care.
I had mentioned in my SOP about the job opportunities available in India once I get the advanced diploma and how I can contribute to the Indian society with the degree I obtained from there.
Hope that helps.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Hi,

My profile:
Visa Approved June 27th

All the best everyone!
When did your medicals passed?

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

My profile:
Visa Approved June 27th

All the best everyone!
Congrats, what are the updates you got in portal before approval. Yesterday do you got any new table beside application recieved after system maintenance showing new update?

kalpit dalwadi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
i have updated status in my study application; The dependants listed include all those you put in your application. They may or may not be coming with you to Canada if we approve your application.what is that ?

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
i have updated status in my study application; The dependants listed include all those you put in your application. They may or may not be coming with you to Canada if we approve your application.what is that ?
I don't know but even it is showing to me, when did you apply?

Kashif16372

Jun 26, 2017
Hi All, online application submitted by our consultant based in Canada on 16th June, medical passed on 23rd June, principal applicant my wife, MBA at UNB, my self and three kids also included in the application, both of us have very strong travel history, strong Financials, investments and property in home country, well crafted SOP, planning to start our consultancy after returning home, currently working at senior positions at well respected MNC'S, wife did her masters in HRM back in 2014.Awaiting decision, I can see from this forum that online applications are being processed faster than paper, fingers crossed

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Hi All, online application submitted by our consultant based in Canada on 16th June, medical passed on 23rd June, principal applicant my wife, MBA at UNB, my self and three kids also included in the application, both of us have very strong travel history, strong Financials, investments and property in home country, well crafted SOP, planning to start our consultancy after returning home, currently working at senior positions at well respected MNC'S, wife did her masters in HRM back in 2014.Awaiting decision, I can see from this forum that online applications are being processed faster than paper, fingers crossed
Medical in 7 days! You are running ahead of all of us...

Reactions: Kashif16372