+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Rajdeep Zala

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
So today evening for a very brief time my application status changed from submitted to updated. But the details show no change. Then after that the status was again set to submitted. Medical was cleared on July 25th.

If they are approving application does the status remain as updated or switches back. I had applied June 12th
Which embassy?
Offline / online ?

addey101

Aug 7, 2018
So today evening for a very brief time my application status changed from submitted to updated. But the details show no change. Then after that the status was again set to submitted. Medical was cleared on July 25th.

If they are approving application does the status remain as updated or switches back. I had applied June 12th

I noticed the same thing on my application too .. At first , I thought it was because I just woke up and was dreaming .. It changed to updated but when I clicked on "check full application" there was nothing.. Then it switched back to submitted... I have been check for more than 4 hours since then, nothing.

Deep1998

Jul 12, 2018
I noticed the same thing on my application too .. At first , I thought it was because I just woke up and was dreaming .. It changed to updated but when I clicked on "check full application" there was nothing.. Then it switched back to submitted... I have been check for more than 4 hours since then, nothing.
When you applied and from where

Saanya

Jun 6, 2018

same thing happened to me as well. I applied on 3 July..offline Delhi..university category/SDS (paid one year fee but used university checklist). the application was changed to updated now its submitted back. I don't know whats happening

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Yeah so the status is back to Submitted and nothing has changed on the application. But for a brief time in the evening it showed as Updated.
I hope I get the visa tomorrow. Praying.

Applied offline / general / New Delhi Embassy.

neo99

Jun 10, 2018
INDIA
Yeah so the status is back to Submitted and nothing has changed on the application. But for a brief time in the evening it showed as Updated.
I hope I get the visa tomorrow. Praying.

Applied offline / general / New Delhi Embassy.
Same thing happened with me yesterday evening....i applied on 20th june offline at delhi, University category....till now no updates...just reviewing eligibility...

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Same thing happened with me yesterday evening....i applied on 20th june offline at delhi, University category....till now no updates...just reviewing eligibility...
Hey buddy if u get a decision please post. No change after yesterday evening in status still says Submitted.

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
same thing happened to me as well. I applied on 3 July..offline Delhi..university category/SDS (paid one year fee but used university checklist). the application was changed to updated now its submitted back. I don't know whats happening
Please post if you get a decision. I am anxiously waiting.

Saanya

Jun 6, 2018
visa approved :) :) finallllyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: jaytee1995

Saanya

Jun 6, 2018
Congrats... when did u applApp... pls share ur profile along with embassy n category
Visa approved today....I applied on 3 July..offline Delhi..university category/SDS (paid one year fee but used university checklist)

concordia university,, ielts - 7,,Btech 75%