+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Yes hoping for the best to come soon !
It’s high time now so I m becoming more of impatient now
Yea I can understand box even I had applied on 12th and I had no idea what taking so long and unexpected last Monday I got an update. I was more restless box my tickets were already booked for 16th aug

Minouti shah

Aug 6, 2018
I have too booked my tickets for 12th August
Bt I think I have noticed is that everyone who applied between 11th-16th June have received their visa on last Monday
Very few are left ..don’t know why ?

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
I have too booked my tickets for 12th August
Bt I think I have noticed is that everyone who applied between 11th-16th June have received their visa on last Monday
Very few are left ..don’t know why ?
Oh isn't that very close?aren't u planning to postpone it tickets ?

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
So today evening for a very brief time my application status changed from submitted to updated. But the details show no change. Then after that the status was again set to submitted. Medical was cleared on July 25th.

If they are approving application does the status remain as updated or switches back. I had applied June 12th

Minouti shah

Aug 6, 2018
So today evening for a very brief time my application status changed from submitted to updated. But the details show no change. Then after that the status was again set to submitted. Medical was cleared on July 25th.

If they are approving application does the status remain as updated or switches back. I had applied June 12th
Sorry
But I have no idea about this

niravkumar

Jan 20, 2018

wait for 1-2 Hour you will get approval. i have seen cases like you in past few days. pray hard. all the best.

SOS18

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Hi all,
Applied on 25th june, offline
Got medical request and ppr on 16th july
Medical submitted on 23rd july
Medical passed 31st july
Waiting for final decision