+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

mohit756

Jul 13, 2018
I have applied on 22 june
I have applied on June 07 2018 Online and I got mail from CIC donotreply on 11-12-13 June. After that I got no reply from anyone. What's your update friends. Share as much as you can I know all the students are worried and I am too much worried Canadian embassy is taking too much time to process and I have applied also Online anyone else who applied Online just share guys. Cheers and All the best to all may god give all the Visas to all the candidates this time.

Last edited:

vatsalns

Jul 13, 2018
I applied on 13th June, VFS Ahmedabad. When I tried to link my application online it shows No Record Found. Any idea? Help needed!

soods

Jun 23, 2018
Hello everyone,
Do you guys intrested in sharing your Visa status for those who applied their study permit in month of June for september Intake?
Hello, I applied through an agent and he has shared an application number. My question is how do I check the status as when I go to cic website it's asking me for sign in partners and some GC key accounts?

Since the permit was applied by an agent, I am not sure what is the best way to track the application.

Thanks for your help!

May 2, 2018
Hello, I applied through an agent and he has shared an application number. My question is how do I check the status as when I go to cic website it's asking me for sign in partners and some GC key accounts?

Since the permit was applied by an agent, I am not sure what is the best way to track the application.

Thanks for your help!
Sign in through gc account and with the help of uci and application number.

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018

Thanks for your help!
No you cannot. If you link your account with GC key then it will revoke your agent credentials and he will not able to process or represent you any more. So stay with your agent and take upfates from him.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Anybody got any updates who applied in June ?im worried it's 45 days now and almost a month back review started and medicals was clear no update yet!

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
did you get an email that's it's processing at Abu Dhabi? Cos mine just shows reviewing eligibility... I've applied online too from oman
All applications from GCC, Pakistan, Saudi arabia are processed at Abu Dhabi

Jul 29, 2018
i applied 19 june general catagory at delhi vfs centre , got acknowledgement letter on 3 july and passed the medical exam at 18 july . since that i did not get any update from embaccy yet . anyone tell me how many days they take more for final decission