+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hello Everyone

Applied online for sept intake in the month of June 2nd week 2017 still no updates, Does any one have any idea about this whether i am in a danger zone ???

Even I put my file on 2nd June and have not received any update . Now I dnot know wether its a good sign or bad . But I applied under general category. As I got refusal in January 2017 intake .

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
May b general?
Can u tell me the difference between spp and gerenal visa?
Spp (student partnership program )
When someone apply for canada student visa for the first time,then he/she can put file under this category. But ppl like me who got refusal under spp category and still they want to apply for student visa they should go for general category.
Spp processing time is lesser than the general . Even though in spp program you don't need to look after so much documentation. Whereas under general category u need to arrange lots of documents . Now u need to know about ur category.

Gpanwar4

Jul 25, 2017
Spp (student partnership program )
When someone apply for canada student visa for the first time,then he/she can put file under this category. But ppl like me who got refusal under spp category and still they want to apply for student visa they should go for general category.
Spp processing time is lesser than the general . Even though in spp program you don't need to look after so much documentation. Whereas under general category u need to arrange lots of documents . Now u need to know about ur category.
I applied for first time it means mine is under ssp program.. but ssp takes lesser time but why its taking so long.. its beem more than 60 days

E_shah

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
I applied for first time it means mine is under ssp program.. but ssp takes lesser time but why its taking so long.. its beem more than 60 days
I understand your situation but all we can do is wait . Let's just hope for the best . I have seen so many cases like us . Even there are many ppl who had applied on last week of may and not received any update .

Gpanwar4

Jul 25, 2017
I understand your situation but all we can do is wait . Let's just hope for the best . I have seen so many cases like us . Even there are many ppl who had applied on last week of may and not received any update .
Yes true on the other hand some people who applied in 1st week of july getting thier visas in just 30 days.. dont understand why they delaying some applications soo much

gavysingh

Jul 28, 2017
ANY ONE GOT VISA, WHO APPLY IN THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE ........ AND ANYONE HEARD ABOUT DELHI EMBASSY NEWS ....... THEY GAVE VISAS TO WHICH DATE SUBMISSION ..............IF HEARD THEN SHARE HERE PLS,,,,,,,,