+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Can you guys help me.. i had lodged file on 26th June went to delhi. Similarly many people i know of who lodged towards june end are all waiting and delhi office is giving visas to July applicants now. Why are files ( June end ) there is no movement and the progress is stalled

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
That way bangalore is very in order. Today giving visas till 28th June.. tom maybe till June 30. So you guys can predict. Delhi can give visas ranging from 3 days to 3 months

INDERJIT114

Jul 20, 2017
Can you guys help me.. i had lodged file on 26th June went to delhi. Similarly many people i know of who lodged towards june end are all waiting and delhi office is giving visas to July applicants now. Why are files ( June end ) there is no movement and the progress is stalled
lodged on 21 june and still waiting

thind26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
India
guys my visa was refused on 4 August but there was an update
We are reviewing the additional documents you have provided (i haven't provided any additional document). Moreover, Final Decision was refused on 4 August but now it's blank. Even i tracked my file with Tracking number, it's still showing that Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx5972 is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH,.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
I am totally confused now what's happening.

kuldeepkd

Aug 8, 2017
Hey!
I Applied on 30th June at VFS Ahmedabad, status shows "reviewing eligibility"!
Though, let me know when you get yours (probably by tomorrow)!:)
i had applied on the same date from ahmedabad vfs. and status is " reviewing eligibility ". inform me when you get good news.

guggu916

Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone! I applied for september intake on 28th june n my visa got refused on 26th july. now im thinking to reapply for jan intake.. i have order Caips notes too.
Reason of Refusal::
-We are not sure that you will be coming back after your stay in canada!
-purpose of visit
-Others... like course, missing marks and many random reasons..
My profile :
IELTS ( L : 7.5 R: 6.5 W: 7 S: 6.5 )
10th : 37% ( had an accident that time n will explain that to VO)
12th : 67%
BCA : 72%
MCA: 75%
work exp: 3yrs ( one year back-end ) two years as a Senior Network Engineer at HCL tech.
Course : Information Security Management. from Fanshawe college, ON ( and my course content is relevent with my studies and experiance and would definitely enhance n upgrade my skills)
What are my chances to get the visa if I'll apply for 2nd time!! Any suggestions are most welcome n highly appreciated!! Thanks
Which course had you applied for?
Was it a PGD?

arfadh

Jun 20, 2017
Hello Everyone

Applied online for sept intake in the month of June 2nd week 2017 still no updates, Does any one have any idea about this whether i am in a danger zone ???