+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

1993RUDRA

Jul 28, 2017
Visa Approved !!

Offline - 28th June - VFS Ahmedabad, file sent to Bangalore.
Medical Upfront on 15th May
Medical Passed - 13th July & went under review of eligibility since then.
Approved on 4th August.

Thank you.
Anyone got Visa applied on 29th June vfs ahmedabad

1993RUDRA

Jul 28, 2017
I applied on 29 June 2017 from vfs Ahmedabad, Medicals passed on 19th July 2017.Still waiting for reply.University of Windsor, Master of Applied Computing. Hoping that I get a positive response.
Have you got your Visa?
I applied on 29 June 2017 from vfs Ahmedabad, Medicals passed on 19th July 2017.Still waiting for reply.University of Windsor, Master of Applied Computing. Hoping that I get a positive response.
Have you got your visa

1993RUDRA

Jul 28, 2017
Hey!
I Applied on 30th June at VFS Ahmedabad, status shows "reviewing eligibility"!
Though, let me know when you get yours (probably by tomorrow)!:)
Same bro I applied 29th June Vfs Ahmedabad status: "we are reviewing your eligibility" I think we get update on next week Because Saturday and Sunday are holidays

Reactions: kuldeepkd

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Applied online on June 20 from Jamaica. I wasn't required to so a medical exam, but i had to do bio-metrics. No further updates yet. Anxiety is killing me.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

rajdeep777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I got my pp dispatched on 4 aug friday, but i got no mail and dtatus changed to pp ready for collection i dont know what it would be my agent said that vfs is off today so i ll get to know by tomorrow

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I got my pp dispatched on 4 aug friday, but i got no mail and dtatus changed to pp ready for collection i dont know what it would be my agent said that vfs is off today so i ll get to know by tomorrow
Hope everything is well