+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Bhanuprakashparappa

May 3, 2017
visa refused!!
reasons marked below:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-Purpose of visit
-(other reasons)Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

( guys is there any chance if I apply again )

I have MCA & BCA degree with 70 above marks
ielts ( L: 7.5 | w: 7 | S : 6 | R : 6 )
I think you can still apply again(maybe this intake or the next). However, I think you should connect the puzzles or gaps the officer has mentioned and re-apply. I am sure, you can get through it well.

Randomgirl

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I think you can still apply again(maybe this intake or the next). However, I think you should connect the puzzles or gaps the officer has mentioned and re-apply. I am sure, you can get through it well.
I'm really disappointed!!! I'll try one more time.. I don't think they will approve it. very less chances

Jul 26, 2017
visa refused!!
reasons marked below:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
-Purpose of visit
-(other reasons)Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

( guys is there any chance if I apply again )

I have MCA & BCA degree with 70 above marks
ielts ( L: 7.5 | w: 7 | S : 6 | R : 6 )
I suggest you to contact a CA (Charted Accountant) and make a CA Report with evaluation for approx. 60+ lacs
And SOP should be prepared again with more self effort.
Chances are still up, I know few people who got visa in their second attempt. Good luck

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
BCA 74% and MCA 76%
I have 3 years of experience as a network engineer. and applied for NETWORK SECURITY MANAGEMENT from Fanshawe college. my course is apt and relevant with my studies and experience.
Oh no! Did you submit all your docs? I feel order caips notes and apply for Jan..dont risk it now.. Delhi offline guys if your review eligliblity takes more than 2 days its mostly a reject. My one friend applied and he too got rejected after 4 days of review eligliblity. He had applied for one of the ontario colleges..

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
BCA 74% and MCA 76%
I have 3 years of experience as a network engineer. and applied for NETWORK SECURITY MANAGEMENT from Fanshawe college. my course is apt and relevant with my studies and experience.
Btw @Randomgirl your academics are quite good. Pls do Masters from a Uni. Dont listen to agents. Agents get hefty commissions especially from Ontario colleges. U can apply for universities now onwards. If u need any help let me know

vmiit09

Jul 22, 2017
Applied on 15 June in University Category

Approved on 26 July in CIC with an expiry date in November 2019.

Exact 6 Weeks !

When can I collect my passport from VFS ?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I'm really disappointed!!! I'll try one more time.. I don't think they will approve it. very less chances
You already have a master degree on you why would you even opt for a post sec/grad diploma. If you have like 3 years of experience and if it is legit. why not to apply for permanent residency right away?? Just go for IELTS general, get your certificates evaluated. Gather enough proof to show that your experience is legit. And you are good go. Do let me know if you need any help!

Last edited:

Ananymousbat

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Oh no! Did you submit all your docs? I feel order caips notes and apply for Jan..dont risk it now.. Delhi offline guys if your review eligliblity takes more than 2 days its mostly a reject. My one friend applied and he too got rejected after 4 days of review eligliblity. He had applied for one of the ontario colleges..
When did you apply and have you received your visa approved I have my application processed at Delhi and it has been three days after it changed into review eligibility so I am kinda worried after seeing your post are you sure about thay

Mano26

Jul 18, 2017
Applied on June 20th.
VFS office Banglore
Offline submission.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Waiting for status update....

Jul 21, 2017
When did you apply and have you received your visa approved I have my application processed at Delhi and it has been three days after it changed into review eligibility so I am kinda worried after seeing your post are you sure about thay
I applied on 16/06 but my status still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.", does that mean its going to get rejected. I haven't seen a status change since 6 weeks