+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

WraithTalk

May 3, 2017
Hi Guys, I submitted my papers on June 8th and it is being processed at banglore. Still no final decision and they are still reviewing the eligibility criteria. Since it's been more than 6 weeks can I reach out to them and If I can, can you please help with the steps? thanks.

Jul 25, 2017
Guys i am a bit confused.
I applied 10 June (online)
My application status still shows submitted and yet i have received NO inication from them. I also dont know how to see witch vfs received my application. Please any response will be much appreciated

I applied from South Africa

singh 97

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Guys i am a bit confused.
I applied 10 June (online)
My application status still shows submitted and yet i have received NO inication from them. I also dont know how to see witch vfs received my application. Please any response will be much appreciated

I applied from South Africa
dont know anything about south africa i think you should have given your file no. by 24 to 48 hours

Jul 25, 2017
dont know anything about south africa i think you should have given your file no. by 24 to 48 hours
They did send me a email on the 10th of june stating they received my application( no vacancy name )
Then a second email on the 11th of june stating that my applications process will start and that they will email me if they need something or if anything changes.
Till this day i havnt heard anything yet i am in my 7th week after applying and im getting worried

singh 97

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
They did send me a email on the 10th of june stating they received my application( no vacancy name )
Then a second email on the 11th of june stating that my applications process will start and that they will email me if they need something or if anything changes.
Till this day i havnt heard anything yet i am in my 7th week after applying and im getting worried
whats processing time for your location

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Guys, I submitted my papers on June 8th and it is being processed at banglore. Still no final decision and they are still reviewing the eligibility criteria. Since it's been more than 6 weeks can I reach out to them and If I can, can you please help with the steps? thanks.
I am Pakistani national but applied from Sweden as I have residence here and submitted application on 12th June Vfs London ( online) and submitted biometrics later on 22 June in Germany , and since then I have same status as below

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Completed.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On my case specific query by email about my status I received below reply on 24.07.2017 from London VFS
and I WANT TO KNOW IF SOMEONE HERE IN THIS FORUM HAS RECEIVED SAME REPLY AND IF YES THEN WHAT ARE ITS IMPLICATIONS?

your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks
EXD

( Reply from London VFS)

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you