+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

mehullala

Jul 19, 2017
Hi,

I applied on 15th June at VFS Pune and its processed at bangalore. Following is status in online portal:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is showing from last 10 days. Any idea when can I expect the decision? Need to travel by 18th August.

Tushar123

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,

I have one doubt....

While filling visa application form 1294E... I indicate/choose filed of study as "Others" instead of "Applied science".

I applied for university category M.Eng.

Is there any action required from my-side or Visa officer will accept/check field of study "Others".

Please reply.

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hi,

I applied on 15th June at VFS Pune and its processed at bangalore. Following is status in online portal:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is showing from last 10 days. Any idea when can I expect the decision? Need to travel by 18th August.
You will get the update within this week:) or next week.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
I applied for study permit on 8th June without medical but it's already 6 weeks and there has not been any update yet for taking medical exam.

Just to be sure, I filled a mock application again and it gave me a "Request for Medical exam" form this time in supporting documents. I dint send it in my actual application as i could not see it in my Supporting documents table. At that time i thought that since i have not taken a medical, CIC will send the notification itself (i.e, I dont need to fill any forms to ask for medical).

Could that be a reason that i have not got any updates related to medical exam even after 6 weeks?
I am really worried...please help.