+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
So there is no way to update the right document to the visa office?

I hired an agent to go through my case and I told him about the situation and he said it's a minor mistake and both of the documents show seals of the bank. (I turned in 5 bank accounts. Three are certified by banks and two of them are mine. The one went wrong was mine. The major one is my mom's though... and two others because I am not in those countries so I couldn't get certifications from the banks. Just printed out from internet.) However, I didn't turn in consent form from my mom because my agent said it's not that of a big deal to have it as long as I have her statement and a proof of relation.

Canada visa thing is driving me crazy.
How did you apply? If it is online call VFS and ask for the mail id and write mail to them and provide your application number. Also write subject by which they can understand the whole purpose of mail. If you had applied offline(Paper based) just go to VFS and they will help you out.

Sahilsworld

May 31, 2017
today my status has been changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" applied on 14th june through VFS DELHI!

Reactions: vj1990

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Applied on 15th June, VFS Hyderabad India. Medical passed and waiting for the final decision from CIC Bangalore.

:confused::cool:

romey

Jul 3, 2017
applied in last week of june i got refusals with others reason this time i applied for the fourth time..

vj1990

May 16, 2017
today my status has been changed to "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" applied on 14th june through VFS DELHI!
I also applied on 14th through VFS Delhi only.
But my status is still just "medicals passed" :p

Can we say, that if till now i have not got rejection, then now there are like 99% chances of my application being approved ? :)

Sahilsworld

May 31, 2017
I also applied on 14th through VFS Delhi only.
But my status is still just "medicals passed" :p

Can we say, that if till now i have not got rejection, then now there are like 99% chances of my application being approved ? :)
there are 100% chances because your application package isn't opened yet !

Last edited:
Reactions: Justbury

kc009iit

May 16, 2017
Someone plz help me, submitted paper based application on 26 June , linked to cic on July 7 and immediately I received update that medical are passed. Since then I received no update . I got admission to brock university which says if I am not making up by August 1 St . The admission will be defer to August 2018. How to solve ? Will I get visa by at least 20th july

Sahilsworld

May 31, 2017
my visa got refused today on the grounds of : "Not satisfied with your proposed course of study. Not satisfied that you are a genuine student who would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay"

course intake: sep 2017 (centennial college)

visa applied on 14th june 2017, through vfs delhi !

now, how many days will it take to get back my passport with refusal letter ? anyone knows?

all the best to the rest of the people out here !

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2017
my visa got refused today on the grounds of : "Not satisfied with your proposed course of study. Not satisfied that you are a genuine student who would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay"

course intake: sep 2017 (centennial college)

visa applied on 14th june 2017, through vfs delhi !

all the best to the rest of the people out here !
what did you lack bro ?