+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

suddapalli2000

Sep 23, 2005
India
why? why do you feel that?
Canada want to create jobs in Canada. I am following them since start of online applications. To be precise they are processing them (student permits) in Alberta. Look at the timing of their mail. Other time zones sleep at that time. Apart I get university mails and visa mails from same time Zones.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Canada want to create jobs in Canada. I am following them since start of online applications. To be precise they are processing them (student permits) in Alberta. Look at the timing of their mail. Other time zones sleep at that time. Apart I get university mails and visa mails from same time Zones.
That's something new. I haven't heard anything like that before. I just know that normal study permits go to high commission of the respective country.

kalpit dalwadi

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
How to link application? forgive me but I am naive on this. hope you can help me guys. Thanks
Go to
Cic Website

Select *English*
Select *My Application*

Select *Check Ur Application Status*

Answer *Study Permit* fr d question what did u apply for?

Scrol down and select
*Link Ur Paper Application to Ur Online Account*

Scroll down and Select
*Continue to Gc Key*

Select *Sign Up* if u don't have an Account
Or Give ur credentials and *Sign in*

After reaching ur Home page by answering security questions, accepting their terms and conditions
Scroll down

Now select *Link Already Existing Application*

In d Drop down List select
*Temporary Residence* nd a drop down list will appear der select *Study Permit and Extension*

Now in d next set of drop down list box der will be 4 options wer we don't know our Application no and our UCI so we can't select 1 2 4

Select *3rd Option* dey won't ask d Application no here
D Application no field will go away and instead dey ll ask u to fill

*Family Name*
*Given Name*
*Place of Birth*
*Passport No*
*Passport issue date and Valid till date*
*Ur programme start date and end date*
*DLI*

All dese things u need to give it as it is from dat Validated Bar code form

D place of birth thingy is case sensitive
Give d exact thing from d Bar code form
Better to copy paste dis

P. S
Many do mistake in dis place of birth think wat u gave while u submitted d application to VFS
Even d Space after *,* matters

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Go to
Cic Website

Select *English*
Select *My Application*

Select *Check Ur Application Status*

Answer *Study Permit* fr d question what did u apply for?

Scrol down and select
*Link Ur Paper Application to Ur Online Account*

Scroll down and Select
*Continue to Gc Key*

Select *Sign Up* if u don't have an Account
Or Give ur credentials and *Sign in*

After reaching ur Home page by answering security questions, accepting their terms and conditions
Scroll down

Now select *Link Already Existing Application*

In d Drop down List select
*Temporary Residence* nd a drop down list will appear der select *Study Permit and Extension*

Now in d next set of drop down list box der will be 4 options wer we don't know our Application no and our UCI so we can't select 1 2 4

Select *3rd Option* dey won't ask d Application no here
D Application no field will go away and instead dey ll ask u to fill

*Family Name*
*Given Name*
*Place of Birth*
*Passport No*
*Passport issue date and Valid till date*
*Ur programme start date and end date*
*DLI*

All dese things u need to give it as it is from dat Validated Bar code form

D place of birth thingy is case sensitive
Give d exact thing from d Bar code form
Better to copy paste dis

P. S
Many do mistake in dis place of birth think wat u gave while u submitted d application to VFS
Even d Space after *,* matters
Thanks a lot dude

syed6300

Star Member
May 15, 2017
india
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
canada
i tooo think the same bro.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
I did paper application and got no UCI number. Also, I updated my application on IRCC web form without UCI number just used my email id, name and DOB. I really have no idea how will my application get updated then
If you
Interesting!

Reactions: WanW

Kashif16372

Jun 26, 2017
Hi All, online application submitted by our consultant based in Canada on 16th June, medical passed on 23rd June, principal applicant my wife, MBA at UNB, my self and three kids also included in the application, both of us have very strong travel history, strong Financials, investments and property in home country, well crafted SOP, planning to start our consultancy after returning home, currently working at senior positions at well respected MNC's, wife did her masters in HRM back in 2014. Awaiting decision, I can see from this forum that online applications are being processed faster than paper, fingers crossed :)

Raiyan_11

Jun 14, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-06-17
Hey guys my application got approved applied on 2nd june through vfs jalandhar and than transferred to delhi embassy. Got approval in cic account on 26th june. Today recieved the passport!
Good luck everyone...
Congrats Nishtha!!!!
Can u please share your profile?