+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
I applied on June 15,
my application was updated to the following:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional: documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
which country are you from?

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hi,

I applied online on 02 jun 2017. My status is bit different. I didn't get passport request letter in my cic portal to submit my passport for visa stamping but my application is approved. I called vfs and they told me they need passport request PDF to take my passport. I mail Canada embassy Delhi but didn't get any response. Below is my application status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I need to do now? If anyone have idea please let me know.
You have to submit your passport, contact your near VFS branch and provide your current status of your application. Ring and confirm with them today.

All the best

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello brothers, I applied online on 11june and today they updated that medical is passed and they started reviewing my eligibiliy. Kindly tell me what is the next step and how long it take review eligibility?

pratik0594

Jun 5, 2017
Hello brothers, I applied online on 11june and today they updated that medical is passed and they started reviewing my eligibiliy. Kindly tell me what is the next step and how long it take review eligibility?
after medical passed, I am waiting since 2 weeks. Student permit processing takes 6 weeks, not less then that.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Which country? which vfs?

There is no prediction. But if everything is fine, you may hear from them by July 11. Of course it can delayed.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
H
How did you Applied online or via paper application

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Okay I got it you applied online, sorry I missed that word