+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

akonmathu

Jun 21, 2017
Hi,

I applied online on 02 jun 2017. My status is bit different. I didn't get passport request letter in my cic portal to submit my passport for visa stamping but my application is approved. I called vfs and they told me they need passport request PDF to take my passport. I mail Canada embassy Delhi but didn't get any response. Below is my application status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I need to do now? If anyone have idea please let me know.

You applied online/offline ? And when did you pass your medical.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Hi,

I applied online on 02 jun 2017. My status is bit different. I didn't get passport request letter in my cic portal to submit my passport for visa stamping but my application is approved. I called vfs and they told me they need passport request PDF to take my passport. I mail Canada embassy Delhi but didn't get any response. Below is my application status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I need to do now? If anyone have idea please let me know.
Wait for tommorow some people may get update first then they get their approval letter, anyways congo buddy and best of luck for your future.

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
Wait for tommorow some people may get update first then they get their approval letter, anyways congo buddy and best of luck for your future.
Thanks man. I got approval more than a week ago. I don't know why they didn't send passport request mail.

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
I applied on June 15,
my application was updated to the following:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional: documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
When did you applied? Is that of9 or on9? When you saw it changes to revewing ur eligibility??
After how long can we link the application. Got a message yesterday that file was submitted to Embassy for processing. I tried to link it online but didn't work?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I applied on June 15,
my application was updated to the following:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional: documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Do you applied online or through paper file?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
After how long can we link the application. Got a message yesterday that file was submitted to Embassy for processing. I tried to link it online but didn't work?
You can link the file just after that message because I got message on 12 june 9:00 AM and after 15 mins I linked it successfully