+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Review of eligibility- Application is in progress .we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. And all other status there hasn't been anything yet. I will update you when there is any chance
Okay great mine is showing like this

I applied on 9th June offline by vfs chandigarh, 12th there is update that
My current status :-

Application status:- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility :-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Review of medical results:- You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :-We do not need additional documents.

Interview:- You do not need an interveiw. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics :-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :-Not applicable.

Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now still waiting for new update.

Jamrodh

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone,
Do you guys intrested in sharing your Visa status for those who applied their study permit in month of June for september Intake?
Greetings everyone ,
My file is with vfs global chandigarh since 1st June. Can anyone please tell me how much time it takes for visa issuance ?

Jamrodh

Jun 22, 2017
Okay great mine is showing like this

I applied on 9th June offline by vfs chandigarh, 12th there is update that
My current status :-

Application status:- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility :-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility

Review of medical results:- You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents :-We do not need additional documents.

Interview:- You do not need an interveiw. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics :-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check :-Not applicable.

Final decision:- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now still waiting for new update.
How can i know about my medical status ?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Greetings everyone ,
My file is with vfs global chandigarh since 1st June. Can anyone please tell me how much time it takes for visa issuance ?
Normally CHC take 6 weeks for final answer but I saw many people getting their final answer within 25 working days but I some of them get after 6 weeks

Reactions: Jamrodh

Jamrodh

Jun 22, 2017
Normally CHC take 6 weeks for final answer but I saw many people getting their final answer within 25 working days but I some of them get after 6 weeks
If you applied online or linked online, then just click onto check status option
thanks for the reply . I took the services of Sunrise International Chandigarh and they are doing all the paperwork on my behalf. I have been given a tracking id . And when i log into the vfs (global track your application) it shows only that this tracking id is under process . No medical status over there.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
thanks for the reply . I took the services of Sunrise International Chandigarh and they are doing all the paperwork on my behalf. I have been given a tracking id . And when i log into the vfs (global track your application) it shows only that this tracking id is under process . No medical status over there.
Yes because it shows only if we link our paperapplication online

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
Hi,

I applied online on 02 jun 2017. My status is bit different. I didn't get passport request letter in my cic portal to submit my passport for visa stamping but my application is approved. I called vfs and they told me they need passport request PDF to take my passport. I mail Canada embassy Delhi but didn't get any response. Below is my application status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I need to do now? If anyone have idea please let me know.

Reactions: vj1990

Nishtha kapur

Jun 15, 2017
U
Hi,

I applied online on 02 jun 2017. My status is bit different. I didn't get passport request letter in my cic portal to submit my passport for visa stamping but my application is approved. I called vfs and they told me they need passport request PDF to take my passport. I mail Canada embassy Delhi but didn't get any response. Below is my application status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I need to do now? If anyone have idea please let me know.
All u need to do is submit ur passort with the approval letter. Can u discuss your profile?

India1989

Jul 24, 2016
U

All u need to do is submit ur passort with the approval letter. Can u discuss your profile?
Thanks for your reply. I didn't get any approval mail from them. This is just updated in my application portal.
My profile:
B.E 60%
12th 68
10th 72.4
4 years experience in IT(TCS)
Got admitted to SMU