+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

suddapalli2000

Sep 23, 2005
India
Mine is online application on 14 June. I feel after completion of background work, my application is transferred to Delhi. Now I am getting direct mails (only routine) from CIC Delhi

vj1990

May 16, 2017
guys, applied on 14th june
Status changed to "We are reviewing your eligibility" on 14th July (Friday), between 12pm to 1pm
How much time more, do you think it will take them to give final decision, and then that decision to be reflected online ??

sachinwadhwa

Jul 10, 2017
I also applied on 9th June at VFS Chd, still waiting to get new update. I linked my application online on 12 th june. On the same day my status updated medical passed but others are it is in progress still
I applied on 6 june vsf chd. Still under processing

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I predicted from those who got visas, this prediction is only for chandigarh CHC no others. They are taking 8-9 weeks for processing. Today three person got visa one who applied on 16 may and other two who applied on 18 May.
After that there is luck many of the applicants is waiting from two months

Simrat lehal

May 28, 2017
W
I predicted from those who got visas, this prediction is only for chandigarh CHC no others. They are taking 8-9 weeks for processing. Today three person got visa one who applied on 16 may and other two who applied on 18 May.
After that there is luck many of the applicants is waiting from two months[/QUOTE haha ok thn what about others who applied in june or july??

Simrat lehal

May 28, 2017
W
After that there is luck many of the applicants is waiting from two months[/QUOTE haha ok thn what about others who applied in june or july??

suddapalli2000

Sep 23, 2005
India
After that there is luck many of the applicants is waiting from two months
Thank you for information. Atleast, it conforms that, they are processing.