+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

beau915

Jul 16, 2014
hello everyone.congrats to those who are granted their PR. just want to ask if there someone in here who applied july 2014 and havent heard a thing from cic.im from vancouver and with 2 dependants.already done with medical nov 2014 and up till now still waiting.stil in process on my online application.just a liitle bit worried!

Yen27

Jun 18, 2014
beau915 said:
hello everyone.congrats to those who are granted their PR. just want to ask if there someone in here who applied july 2014 and havent heard a thing from cic.im from vancouver and with 2 dependants.already done with medical nov 2014 and up till now still waiting.stil in process on my online application.just a liitle bit worried!
I'm March 2014 applicant. Nothing yet from the cic. Frustrated! Medical of dependants will expire next month

marynanu

May 8, 2013
I have applied in May 2014, they started in July. Medical was done in August (husband and daughter). Now I'm still waiting :mad:

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
absolute25 said:
November 2014, single applicant here... still waiting..... :( got my OWP last Feb. from there haven't heard from CIC.
Not even an email that its on process?

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
LANDED TODAY!
THANK U LORD!!

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone!
Just an update for my application. I got an email yesterday from Cic. I was so surprised because it's Sunday around 3pm when I got it. I thought it's an email for my PR interview or email for my dependant passport request but it's an email for me to submit additional docs to prove that my husband is now in Philippines. They also mentioned that they received my letter last January 10, 2015 prior to the answer for their letter last January 7,2015 that Cic Abudhabi will contact my husband in Saudi Arabia. At least I'm still fine because they already knew that my husband is already in Philippines & I just need to pass some docs that they need for my husband. They ask me to submit my husband Birth certificate, the copies of his passport data page with stamp & most especially his latest entry stamp when he came back to Philippines since last Nov.10, 2014. I'm relieved for a bit for at least there's still hope & progress for my application. I know it's still a long way to go & God knows everything. I just need to keep my faith, continuous praying, & be patient.
God bless to everyone!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
rolene lj said:
Hi everyone!
Just an update for my application. I got an email yesterday from Cic. I was so surprised because it's Sunday around 3pm when I got it. I thought it's an email for my PR interview or email for my dependant passport request but it's an email for me to submit additional docs to prove that my husband is now in Philippines. They also mentioned that they received my letter last January 10, 2015 prior to the answer for their letter last January 7,2015 that Cic Abudhabi will contact my husband in Saudi Arabia. At least I'm still fine because they already knew that my husband is already in Philippines & I just need to pass some docs that they need for my husband. They ask me to submit my husband Birth certificate, the copies of his passport data page with stamp & most especially his latest entry stamp when he came back to Philippines since last Nov.10, 2014. I'm relieved for a bit for at least there's still hope & progress for my application. I know it's still a long way to go & God knows everything. I just need to keep my faith, continuous praying, & be patient.
God bless to everyone!

Hello Friend ,Same here

my husband already submitted his Lc2 Application 4 month ago and also Done his medical .But i got email that send me LC2 application and supporting documents again as additional documents.I don't understand they request me by Mistake or they Really need it.

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
Just an update guys after 8 days n nPR ako for pick up n ang visa ng LC2 ko
mgexpire kz ang validity ngvisa nila ng august so pinapick up n kz bka d n daw aabot s validity
kung ipapadala p nila

God is really good!
Praying for u guys!
Kyo n susunod kpit lng!!

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi everybody! I'd like to ask if anybody here in the forum renewed their open work permit.Same requirements/procedures pa din ba when we first apply our open work permit? Thanks for your reply