Just want to share my timeline :)
Oct.14,2014- application received
Jan. 5, 2015- OWP received (no AOR)
May 18,2015- medical dependants
June.4, 2015- received email for PR approval
June 5, 2015- received confirmation
June 16,2015- Schedule for interview
God is good all the time!!! :) ;)
When did CIC started processing your PR application? Did they send an email that it is being process already? Thanks!

Nay27

Jun 4, 2015
Hi sa lahat. Ano po ba yong LC2? In process na po application ko last may 14 at tapos na po clang nagmedical last may 25. May letter din po ako ng additional documents to send kaya lang wala naman nakahighlight doon except sa medical and right of permanent reaidency fee lang so yon lang and senend ko receipt lang no addional docs. May nakapagsend naba ng ganyan lang? Ksi mostly nababasa ko ng send cla ng mga addional docs.

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nay27 said:
Hi sa lahat. Ano po ba yong LC2? In process na po application ko last may 14 at tapos na po clang nagmedical last may 25. May letter din po ako ng additional documents to send kaya lang wala naman nakahighlight doon except sa medical and right of permanent reaidency fee lang so yon lang and senend ko receipt lang no addional docs. May nakapagsend naba ng ganyan lang? Ksi mostly nababasa ko ng send cla ng mga addional docs.
Hi! You did the right thing. I have the same letter as yours asking only for PR Fee and medical exams of family members. We don't have to send any additional documents. My processing is now complete and my interview sched is on July 8.

Nay27

Jun 4, 2015
PrincessKiusta said:
Hi! You did the right thing. I have the same letter as yours asking only for PR Fee and medical exams of family members. We don't have to send any additional documents. My processing is now complete and my interview sched is on July 8.

Congratz!!!Pareho tau ng timeline. My family done their medical last may 25. Ano po yong LC2?

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Yen27 said:
August 7 nag medical dependants ko. Na received nang CiC August 11. So August talaga ang expiry. Hindi din na update sa Ecas ko na medical received. Pero nung accommodating pa ang mga agent dati sinabi nla sa kin nung tumawag ako na na received na nla lahat documents submit ko pati medical bang family ko at sinabi August 11 nga na received. Till now wala pa update.
Hi Yen27.thanks for the reply.bk malapit na din dumating yang passport request ng family mo.ako nga din wala pa till now pro sept 2014 naman cla nagpa-medical.i also kept on calling cic and they said na everything is already completed.ewangko ba kung bakit pa nila pinapatagal kung kumpleto naman na lahat.anyway,we'll just wait and pray really really hard:) Just keep posting:)

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
need help please. Need a draft of RECORD OF WAGES AND DEDUCTIONS sent to cra by employer. Thanks so much!

elhgz

May 19, 2015
Hello po. Just an update:

Application submitted: October 23,2014
OWP: January 2015
Medical and other Docs request: May 2015
Medical Done: May 26, 2015

Online it says that:

1. They started processing my application on May 21, 2015
2. Medical results has been received.

I'm praying like crazy na sana dumating na email confirmation ko for PR. And hopefully tayong lahat especially ung mga mas matatagal pa naghihintay kesa sakin. It is too hard to wait. We all know how it feels. Good luck and God bless to everybody!

kimmwahli

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 21-12-2016/No AOR2
File Transfer...
28-12-2016;
Med's Done....
Upfront 11-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2017 / ECAS DM: 06-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 17-04-2017
elhgz said:
Hello po. Just an update:

Application submitted: October 23,2014
OWP: January 2015
Medical and other Docs request: May 2015
Medical Done: May 26, 2015

Online it says that:

1. They started processing my application on May 21, 2015
2. Medical results has been received.

I'm praying like crazy na sana dumating na email confirmation ko for PR. And hopefully tayong lahat especially ung mga mas matatagal pa naghihintay kesa sakin. It is too hard to wait. We all know how it feels. Good luck and God bless to everybody!
Hi,
I just wanna ask if you are a single applicant or with dependents? May i know what were the additional documents the cic asked from u? If you dont mind me asking. Hoping to hear from u. Thanks!
Congratz!

sweeti 1

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville , Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 January,2014
AOR Received.
6 February,2014 OWP- April 2014 AIP- 22 June,2014
Interview........
waiting

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Guys! I am a 2015 applicant about to submit my owp|pr application next month, just want to ask the ff:

Ill be choosing option 1.

1. Do i still need to submit a photocopy of all the cheques given to me by my employer? FYI : I didnt photocopy an of it. Just went to my bank and deposit the cheque on my account.

2. Aside from the Payroll document to be submitted on MS excel format, should I submit any evidence of my Pay?

3. So for clarifctions, i have to submit T4, payroll deductions and notice of assessment only? Or should i submit anything else as far as payroll is concern?

Please help...

Thank you!

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Everyone!
It's been 9 months of waiting since my dependants are done with their medical last Sept.2014. My status in Ecas is still "in process". Patient...prayer & faith. God bless to all of us. Sana dumating na ang mga hinihintay natin.

Yen27

Jun 18, 2014
rolene lj said:
Hi Everyone!
It's been 9 months of waiting since my dependants are done with their medical last Sept.2014. My status in Ecas is still "in process". Patient...prayer & faith. God bless to all of us. Sana dumating na ang mga hinihintay natin.
We are in the same boat. Been waiting for 10 months and soon their medical will expire. Anyone here with the same situation?? Meron na ba dto naka received reassessment for their dependants. I called CiC yesterday and they won't open my file. They won't even ask your name and file number just to take a look at your application. Hopefully maka received na tau nang pr confirmation soon.

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Yen27 said:
We are in the same boat. Been waiting for 10 months and soon their medical will expire. Anyone here with the same situation?? Meron na ba dto naka received reassessment for their dependants. I called CiC yesterday and they won't open my file. They won't even ask your name and file number just to take a look at your application. Hopefully maka received na tau nang pr confirmation soon.
Hi Yen27.we're exactly on the same boat with rolenelj as well.9 months past their medical pro since now wala pang update.sana nga dumating na yung sa tin. Just keep on praying:)