+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Poodle8

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenil said:
Yes, of course mainly reason is the prcessing takes 44 months.. Im soooo mad!!!!!!
Don't be upset, have faith that it will come sooner. Normally, they will say 44 months for PR and 4 months for OWP. I called cic yesterday and the lady agent was not really on the mood to work that day... She even sarcastically said "why do you want to check so soon when you just submitted it last february. You know that PR is 44 months" . However, i insisted for her to open and check my file, after all, i waited for 45 mins before i finally get hold of the agent. So she did, and found out my owp was mailed already 2 days ago. Then i thanked her and she said her usual ending spill then hung up on me, -- its supposed to be me ending the call not her. It was very devastating... Its an ordeal already to wait for the PR and OWP, much more talking to some of the horrible agents.
Try calling again or maybe wait a few more days. It will come sooner than 44 months. Have faith!

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
  • @Toronto23!
    Congrats! I am happy for u. Thanks for sharing your great news. I do hope that we are next...God bless to all of us! More patient & prayers.

can4gud

Mar 29, 2015
yen, rolen, princes kiusta.. can i ask if you have viber accnts? kasi i dont check in this forum often.. i wanted to know if you have so i can raise my questions re caregiver or visas, etc.. thanks guys and for power

carra

Mar 7, 2012
hello po!

dumating po ako march 2014 and planning to get married sana before mag submit ng application for PR next year. natatakot and naguguluhan ako sa mag procedures. mas ok po ba mag- apply habang single then pakasal page approved na? thank u!

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone!
Im may 2014 applicant for PR! My dependants done their medical last Sept. 2014. The last email that I've got from Cic was last Jan.7,2015 in regards for my husband adress update for Cic Abudhabi. I already informed Cic vergiville & CIC Abudhabi that my husband is no longer work in Saudi Arabia since last October, 2015. He is in Philippines as he wait our application. Last March 24, when I called Cic to follow up, they told me to wait for an email after 2 weeks. Then after 2 weeks I called again, then the agent told me that it's still on process. Everything is fine in our application but I need to wait. I guess...I need to wait & have more patient. God bless to all of us. I do hope that before end of April, more email for Ppr, interview & dependants visa will grant. Best wishes to all of us.

Yen27

Jun 18, 2014
rolene lj said:
Hi everyone!
Im may 2014 applicant for PR! My dependants done their medical last Sept. 2014. The last email that I've got from Cic was last Jan.7,2015 in regards for my husband adress update for Cic Abudhabi. I already informed Cic vergiville & CIC Abudhabi that my husband is no longer work in Saudi Arabia since last October, 2015. He is in Philippines as he wait our application. Last March 24, when I called Cic to follow up, they told me to wait for an email after 2 weeks. Then after 2 weeks I called again, then the agent told me that it's still on process. Everything is fine in our application but I need to wait. I guess...I need to wait & have more patient. God bless to all of us. I do hope that before end of April, more email for Ppr, interview & dependants visa will grant. Best wishes to all of us.
im March 2014 applicant, my dependants were done with their medicals last August 2014. Till now no update yet. Hoping and praying that there will be an update with my application before my dependants medical expires.